- This event has passed.
The “Hi-Tech” Human Connection
May 12 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
The Hi-Tech Human Connection
SMPS NY is so excited to have our friends from Graceworks present a MEMBERS ONLY virtual workshop for staying connected during these unprecedented times.
Do you have a critical client presentation that’s now being done as a video conference? Are your online company meetings less than helpful? Is your shortlist interview still happening with the “small” difference that it’s now a conference call?
We’re all adapting to the “new normal” of how to conduct business without being together in person. Teams are scattered, clients use different video-conferencing platforms, and bandwidth is at a premium. Now, more than ever, it’s critical to be intentional about making those human connections.
In this hour-long virtual workshop, you’ll:
- Learn how to help your listener stay engaged with you.
- Discover your biggest challenge to make that happen!
- Get practical do’s — and don’ts! — for conference and video calls.
- See demos of how to best use visuals
- Experience how essential body language is.
- It’s all about helping your listener stay focused so they get what they need!
Please email Alexa Antopol, Director of Professional Development, firstname.lastname@example.org for the registration link.