PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT: Making the Most of Your Video Content
April 25 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Making the Most of Your Video Content
Videos embedded in a website can result in an 80% increase in conversion rates and emails containing video have a 96% higher click-through rate than non-video emails.
Building on our first PD program where we learned Adobe Premier Pro editing skills, this seminar will focus on the ROI of video production. We’ll review the metrics that you should be monitoring to improve your video marketing ROI, including view count, engagement, conversion rate, social sharing, feedback, and total cost.
Please join us for this class even if you did not the first class of our multi-media series.
1. Understand how to measure ROI for video content.
2. Recognize the value of including video content in your marketing strategy.
3. Discuss how to distribute video to maximize its impact.
4. Identify the metrics that should be evaluated to improve video marketing including view count, engagement, conversion rate, social sharing, feedback, and total cost
– 5:30-6:00 PM Registration and Networking
– 6:00-7:30 Program
Julie Pampuch, firstname.lastname@example.org, 646.78.5644
Additional Locations via Live Webinar
OLA Consulting Engineers | 50 Broadway, Hawthorne, NY 10532
Anastasia Guadron, email@example.com, 347.255.8716
Maser | 331 Newman Springs Rd #203, Red Bank, NJ 07701
Michele Ouimet | firstname.lastname@example.org, 732.383.1950 ext. 3434