Website WSP USA Buildings Inc
The Marketing Coordinator position at WSP is responsible for supporting marketing and pursuit activities of the nationally distributed specialty consulting and engineering studios within our Property and Buildings group. The role is focused on developing creative and compelling proposals and qualifications packages that help us win new work. The successful candidate will also have the skill set to work on graphic layouts and maintain existing marketing collateral. We are looking for an adept communicator who is highly organized and able to interpret technical concepts into external marketing materials. Our specialty practices are the leading edge on many complex pursuits. The Marketing Coordinator will interface directly with specialty practice leaders and will help communicate their work and thought leadership to our clients.
- Support specialty team with winning new work by collaborating with marketing and senior staff to develop creative proposals, presentations and other business development materials.
- Read, review, and interpret technical requirements and objectives of solicitations and outline requirements for pursuit teams.
- Coordinate proposal efforts, including organizing kick-off meetings, managing tasks of the pursuit team, formatting, editing and proofing proposal documents and managing final production for on-time delivery.
- Assist on ongoing basis with developing and maintaining resumes and project information sheets.
Manage data entry and maintenance of marketing CRM and other databases.
- Assist with additional marketing efforts as required related to project pursuits, including developing interview presentations and follow-up materials.
- Conduct market research as requested, including competitor analysis, selection panel profiling and client research
MARKETING ACTIVITY SUPPORT
- Manage local events calendar and assist with managing staff registrations as requested.
- Assist with local marketing events and campaigns, including planning, assisting with developing marketing materials and supporting follow-up activities.
- Attend industry events.
- Assist with Communications activities, including identifying and developing applications for staff speaking opportunities, submitting local news and participating in social media activities.
- Maintain project photography catalog and assist with organizing photo shoots as needed.
- Maintain local awards calendar and assist with prepare award submissions.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5 or more years of work experience.
- Excellent writing, editing and verbal communication skills, with keen attention to detail.
- Strong graphic design capabilities, with fluency in Adobe InDesign.
- Excellent organization skills, with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively while managing multiple demands.
- Comfortable interacting with all levels and ability to adapt to different communication styles.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required.
- Team player who enjoys a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Please send your resume to Dan.Alexander@wsp.com
Include “Specialty Marketing Coordinator” in the title.
To apply for this job email your details to Dan.Alexander@wsp.com