Website Ware Malcomb
Ware Malcomb seeks a Marketing Associate in our Newark, New Jersey office.
Ware Malcomb is an international design firm offering integrated services throughout the world. Founded in 1972, Ware Malcomb offers planning, architecture, interior design, branding, civil engineering and building measurement services to diverse clients.
The Marketing Associate is a member of the Corporate Marketing Team, which supports the firm’s 23 offices across North America, and primarily provides support to the firm’s East Coast region. Marketing functions including proposals, presentations, brochures, industry event registration/planning, photography coordination, marketing collateral, promotional materials, CRM, website, social media, press/media, awards/rankings, and other communication tools. The Marketing Associate also provides administrative support including data entry.
Preferred candidates will have:
· Minimum of 2 years of marketing experience. (Internships or professional office experience a plus)
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field of study.
· Experience with Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Office software programs.
· RFP/pursuit strategy expertise with “think like the client” mentality.
· Experience with proposal/technical writing preferred.
· Experience in A/E/C industry a plus.
· Experience with Deltek Vision, CRM software and video editing software a plus.
· Thrives in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
· Self-motivated and takes initiative.
· Positive, collaborative, and professional demeanor.
· Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org