Website Turner Construction Company
Turner Construction Company
Position Description: In collaboration with the business development team, responsible for all aspects of proposal development—ensuring security and integrity of all proposal documentation, coordinating internal flow and review of all proposal inputs, and directing production of final master proposal.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Independently define, schedule and manage the proposal preparation process, including identifying details and staffing required.
- Organize presentation rehearsals, including actively supporting facilitators and coaches.
- Establish the electronic file structure, access, and back-up capability and procedures for all proposal materials on the team’s server system and firm’s intranet including Sharepoint, Salesforce and CRM.
- Generate custom copy for proposals and presentations, including writing/editing text, design layout, custom graphics, tailoring resumes, integrating schedules, with minimal oversight and input from the marketing manager and/or sales lead
- Generate resumes
- Maintain and update boiler plate templates for both proposal and presentations
- Perform Project Marketing for selected projects of varying sizes from award through completion including but not limited to updating of project marketing database, on-site photography, etc.
- Develop a plan for final production cycles and resources required
- Coordinate and maintain the internal flow and review of all proposal inputs and outputs
- Supervise the daily operations of vendors
- Works with Community Affairs Manager and Marketing Manager to set up, promote and execute pursuit-specific outreach programs
- Develop and maintain relationships with marketing counterparts of clients, potential clients, architects and engineers.
- Monitor media sources for pertinent information relative to specific pursuits.
- Participate in local media events, civic and professional group meetings, client industry trade associations and community and industry activities to enhance the image of the company.
Qualifications: Minimum 4 year degree in marketing or related field plus 4 years of marketing experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Strong Computer and IT Skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Works well with little supervision, display initiative, independent thinking and teamwork. Displays actions related to profitability. Proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook. Familiar with InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Graphic Design.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, or crouch. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is sometimes exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to airborne particles or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
*May perform other duties and necessary or assigned.
Turner is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
To apply for this job please visit turnerconstruction.csod.com.