Website TeknoGRID, LLC
Smart-city Infrastructure for Buildings and Places
Successful candidates should have a passion for client-centered sales and marketing of A/E/C services. Position requirements include:
· Resume with employment history, internships, and references with contact information.
· Bachelors in business, journalism, technical writing, engineering, architecture, or a construction related field.
· 1 to 3 years of marketing or sales support for an architecture, engineering, IT. telecom, or construction company
· Certification or desire to become certified as a CPSM by the Society for Marketing Professional Services (SMPS)
· Digital content marketing and CRM competence such as Deltek CRM, Salesforce, or Leadmaster
· Experience conducing market research and lead finding, screening, and go/no-go decisions.
· Love of preparing winning qualifications, proposals, presentations, bids, and quotations for public and private sector clients, including Federal A330s (formerly SF254/255).
· Excellent communications, interpersonal, and presentation skills
Founded in Newark in 2009, TeknoGRID has provided clients top tier technology, telecom, and SMART City services and equipment. They design, construct, operate, and maintain IT and telecom systems for public and private facility renovation, rehabilitation, upgrades, and new construction.
TeknoGRID’s new E-Commerce platform streamlines delivery of turnkey telecom/IT infrastructure delivery, along with operations expansion to New York, Pennsylvania, and North Carolina. Federal, State, and Regional/Local SBE and MBE Certifications. These, in tandem with quality services and products, provide a competitive advantage to our clients and customers. They include Federal SBE and MBE designations, Port Authority NY/NJ SBE and MBE, New Jersey SBE and MBE, and Pennsylvania SBE.
Job Type: Full-time, part-time, or internship
Experience: Marketing/Sales Assistant of Coordinator for AEC (Architecture/Engineering/Construction) or Smart City IOT (Internet-Of- Things): 1-3 years (required)
Education: Associates (minimum) or Bachelor’s (preferred) in business, journalism, technical writing, engineering, architecture, or a construction related field.
Location: Newark, NJ
Resume: Provide employment history, internships, other relevant background and experience
Certifications: SMPS CPSM or equivalent (preferred)
Language: English plus a second language (Spanish preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to DGSherman@TeknoGRID.com