Tectonic Engineering & Surveying Consultants, PC
Tectonic, a multi-disciplined professional engineering firm, is currently seeking a Business Development / Marketing Associate for a full-time position at our Corporate Headquarters in Mountainville, NY.
Essential functions include the preparation of proposals, statements of qualifications, and associated marketing materials for professional services, which includes working closely with technical staff to translate technical concepts into written and graphic materials to ensure that all criteria are met. The BD Associate will also assist with designing marketing collateral materials and maintaining BD department resources. Other functions include database entry and management, proofreading, editing, and other related tasks.
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience, BS Degree or equivalent in Communications, English, Literature, Business, Graphic Design, or similar, or any other suitable combination of experience, education & training;
- Experience working with a professional level firm strongly preferred;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign; additional graphic design experience is preferred;
- Excellent planning, writing, and proofreading skills, with strong attention to detail;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills;
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to multi-task in a demanding atmosphere.
COMPETITIVE SALARY & BENEFITS PACKAGE
In addition to providing competitive salaries, Tectonic offers a wide range of benefit options, including:
- Comprehensive group medical insurance, including health, dental, vision and life
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off, including vacation, sick and personal
- Company–observed paid holidays
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- Flexible spending accounts for medical expenses and dependent care
- Commuter benefit plan for public transportation costs
- 401K retirement and profit sharing plan.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, and highly encourage resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or any other protected class.
Tectonic participates in the USCIS E-Verify Program to verify that all new hires are authorized to work in the United States.
To apply for this job please visit goo.gl.