Tectonic Engineering & Surveying Consultants, PC
Tectonic is currently seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant with experience in the marketing / business development industry to join our Corporate Business Development Department in Orange County, NY.
Essential functions of this position include providing support to the Business Development Department with the preparation of proposal submissions and marketing collateral materials, event/trade show coordination and preparation, data entry and reporting, operation of office equipment, filing, copying, collating, binding, producing and shipping trade show materials, ordering department supplies, and other related duties as assigned to support departmental goals.
- 2 years of related administrative experience in the marketing/business development industry;
- Experience working in the Architecture/Engineering industry is a plus;
- HS Diploma/Equivalent;
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, with the ability to learn Adobe Creative Suite programs within a reasonable time period;
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to act as a resource for and work effectively with diverse groups of people at various levels within a professional organization;
- Good sense and sound judgement in practical matters;
- Must be self-motivated, organized, able to work efficiently, adapt easily, and be very detail oriented, as accuracy is essential;
- Ability to multi-task in a demanding, busy, professional atmosphere, independently or in a team environment.
COMPETITIVE SALARY & BENEFITS PACKAGE
In addition to providing competitive salaries, Tectonic offers a wide range of benefit options, including:
- Comprehensive group medical insurance, including health, dental, vision and life
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off, including vacation, sick and personal
- Company–observed paid holidays
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- Flexible spending accounts for medical expenses and dependent care
- Commuter benefit plan for public transportation costs
- 401K retirement and profit sharing plan.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, and highly encourage resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or any other protected class. Tectonic participates in the USCIS E-Verify Program to verify that all new hires are authorized to work in the United States.
To apply for this job please visit goo.gl.