Partnering to imagine, execute and realize our clients' vision.
We are looking for a temp to cover this position from May 2021 through February 2022. Must have InDesign skills.
Are you a strategic thinker? In the A/E/C industry? Structure Tone is looking for an experienced marketing coordinator to join our proposal/presentation team here in our Stamford, Connecticut office. We are looking for a self-motivated, team player who provides a full range of support for the firm’s marketing needs. Position requires strong attention to detail with organized approach and relies on ability to manage/prioritize multiple tasks to meet specific deadlines. Position also requires proficiency with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Microsoft Suite – with Adobe Photoshop and Google SketchUp as a plus.
- Coordination and preparation of all proposal and presentation materials.
- Creating documents including formatting, copy writing, proofreading, researching and compiling information to present customized, creative and high-quality responses
- Creating and customizing project documents to meet RFP/RFQ requirements including but not limited to project team resumes, organizational charts, documents describing project services (i.e. quality control, projects strategies/approach, etc.), cover letters, etc.
- Preparing interview presentations, graphics materials, etc. Offer creative ideas for proposals/qualifications and presentations.
- Updating and maintain various marketing logs and CRM database
- Maintaining marketing files and collateral inventory
- Visiting construction sites and taking progress photography
- Work with project staff and senior management to strategize and prepare responses to RFQs/RFPs and to assemble high-quality custom packages and presentations.
- Thrive in a fast paced environment and effectively handle multiple time-sensitive requests
- Establish and maintain effective and collaborative working relationship with senior management and with business development staff
- Maintain and promote corporate branding standards
- Work on special projects as required
- Collecting information from senior management to create a singular vision to communicate effectively for client submissions and presentations.
- Coaches and provides constructive reviews to pursuit team members during presentation prep.
Asset & Content Management
- Draft project profile narratives
- Edit and proofread content developed for proposals, presentations, brochures, website, etc.
- Ensure all information entered into our systems is accurate
- Consistent use/support of Salesforce
- Manage and maintain data information for projects, team members, market sectors, and project statistics in Open Asset and other information management tools.
Desired Skills and Experience
We are looking for a motivated, strategic thinker with excellent problem-solving skills and decisive mindset. The ideal candidate is conscientious, organized and flexible, with a strong work ethic, integrity and team player attitude. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to adapt to different communication styles are required. Creative skills and willing to take out-of-the-box thinking risks are a plus. Bachelor’s Degree in marketing/communications or related field is required. 2 – 4 years of marketing experience within the A/E/C industry or professional services marketing is desired.
- 2-5 years of experience within the A/E/C Industry
- B.A. or B.S. in marketing/communications or a related field of study
- Experience with Adobe Suite
- Strong skills in time management and prioritization
- Highly self-motivated, flexible, and resourceful.
- Able to maintain a calm and cool demeanor under stress or deadlines.
- Detail oriented and organized, with exceptional prioritization and time management skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills and service role mindset.
- Robust knowledge and understanding of marketing best practices.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism
We are a dynamic organization with great customers and a culture where people are valued and empowered to deliver amazing results. We are also growing and looking to hire talented and passionate individuals to join our team!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org