Are you looking for a dynamic team environment? The ability to grow in proposals and marketing? Exciting and challenging opportunities to learn about heavy civil construction? If so, Skanska may be the place for you!
Our Proposal Development and Marketing Team is searching for a talented, motivated candidate to be a pivotal part of our team. Proposal Development and Marketing works with our estimating and construction operations teams to produce qualifications, proposals, and presentations to support the pursuit of new work opportunities. We also produce internal and external marketing materials, and manage the project, personnel and corporate information used to support these efforts.
In this role you will have the opportunity to learn about the exciting projects Skanska builds and the people who make them happen. Skanska has a strong, internationally recognized brand, that you will play a key part in promoting and protecting.
What You’ll Do:
The Proposal Coordinator will work with all members of our team with focus on three main areas:
Developing qualifications, proposals and presentations at the direction of the Proposal Manager leading each effort and in accordance with client requests for qualifications (RFQs) and requests for proposals (RFP)
Leading the organized collection, vetting, storage and maintenance of marketing information (such as personnel resumes, headshots, project information, project photography, etc.)
Coordinating the development of general marketing collateral at the direction of the regional marketing and proposal manager and in coordination with the graphic artist (such as brochures, client presentations, tradeshow materials, etc.)
We’re Looking For:
We are open to a diverse range of candidates from the A/E/C industry. The required and desired qualifications below will help assure success in this role.
- Four year business or technical degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in the construction and/or engineering industry with a similar high volume environment;
- Minimum 1-4 years of prior marketing experience in construction and/or engineering industry in similar capacity desired;
- Experience with design-build project delivery is desired;
- Experience with technical writing in an engineering environment desired;
- Strong reading comprehension, writing and editing capabilities;
- Page layout and graphic design sensibility;
- Time management, ability to multi-task and balance deadlines;
- Organization, ability to plan and track progress toward deliverables;
- Researching, interviewing and note taking to collect information;
- Organizing meetings, supporting meeting facilitation;
- Slide development and presentation prep;
- Database management;
- Strong understanding of desktop publishing, presentation and other marketing related software, including Adobe CC (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) and Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
- Basic understanding of SharePoint, FTP sites, video conference/sharing and other marketing-related applications.
Developing Your Career at Skanska, You Will:
- Contribute to a sustainable future improving the lives of people, communities and companies;
- Collaborate in an open culture where sound values and dedicated people come together for greater results;
- Thrive in a people-driven international company with countless opportunities to learn and grow.
Skanska is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.skanska.com.