Silman is an award-winning structural engineering firm based in New York City with offices in Boston, Washington, DC, and Ann Arbor. In our 53-year history, Silman has fostered an approach centered on constant collaboration among owners, architects, and consultants to provide quality structural engineering services for renovation, preservation, and new construction projects across all architectural practice areas.
Working under the direction of the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Coordinator will support the marketing efforts of the NYC office. We are looking for a team player who can also work independently in a deadline-driven environment. Candidates must be curious, organized, and able to communicate clearly with colleagues and potential clients.
The position offers excellent benefits, paid holidays, overtime pay, a wellness program (yoga, running, nutrition, meditation), and summer hours.
- Provide support for the marketing and business development efforts in the office
- Evaluate and prepare responses to RFPs and RFQs, often on tight deadlines
- Liaise with clients and technical staff to coordinate proposals
- Document and track project opportunities (using Cosential CRM)
- Prepare industry award submissions
- Assist in preparation of presentations and occasional project deliverables (technical report graphics)
- Update and maintain firm and project information to create marketing materials such as resumes and project sheets
- Maintain the department deadline calendar
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience working in graphics/marketing for the A/E/C industry preferred
- High level of design sensibility and graphics capabilities
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with CRM software/tools is a plus
Please email resumes to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org