Website RSC Architects
JOB DESCRIPTION – MARKETING COORDINATOR
WHO WE ARE:
RSC Architects is a full-service, fifty-person architectural firm within Hackensack, New Jersey that provides programming, planning, architectural, interior design, and construction administration services for our various municipal, K-12, higher education, healthcare, housing, commercial, and retail clients. At RSC, we give our clients the attention and the responsiveness of a smaller firm while offering the resources and the depth of service that are often associated with larger architectural firms.
We’re looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our team who is independent, collaborative, creative, and isn’t afraid to offer advice, make recommendations, or think big picture to help contribute to the improvement and the evolution of the firm. With room to grow, this position will allow you to take on greater levels of responsibility with training, mentorship, and a “sky’s the limit” attitude.
*Please note that this position is full time, with the successful candidate working in-person out of our Hackensack, New Jersey office.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Journalism, Graphic Design, or other applicable degree, with marketing or communications experience working in the A/E/C industry preferred.
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), along with excellent writing, editing, proofreading, and communication skills.
- A detail-oriented, organized, energetic go-getter who is passionate about marketing, has a desire to learn more, and wants to contribute to the success of their firm.
- A critical thinker with exceptional time management and decision-making skills and a strong work ethic who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and balancing concurrent deadlines.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Working and collaborating with RSC’s Director of Marketing and operational leaders, the Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Preparing, editing, producing, and submitting Letters of Intent (LOI), Request for Qualification (RFQ), and Request for Proposal (RFP) packages for our various municipal, healthcare, educational, etc., clients from start to finish with minimal oversight.
- Facilitating Go/No-Go and kick-off meetings for various pursuits, assigning responsibilities and timetables, ensuring timely responses, and conducting proposal review meetings (pink team, red team, etc.).
- Tailoring and editing written and visual collateral in a way that meet our client’s needs and expectations and can captivate our intended audience.
- Helping to prepare presentation and interview material, as well as brochures, award submittals, and other graphical content.
- Scheduling and attending photography shoots for our various projects, as well as any necessary employee photos or corporate events.
- Working in tandem with RSC’s Director of Marketing to curate and post tailored social media/website content and refine our editorial calendar (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook).
- Ensuring brand consistency across various platforms and marketing collateral.
- Maintaining and updating staff resumes, firm qualifications, project sheets, etc.
- Planning and coordinating client and company events and sponsorship opportunities (trade shows, conferences, groundbreakings, dedications, golf outings, etc.)
- Offer a big-picture view of marketing by contributing to strategic planning and the creation of win themes.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com