One Lux Studio is a 25-person architectural lighting design firm located in Manhattan. We work on a wide variety of project types with many of the leading architectural firms. One Lux Studio is the recipient of numerous lighting design awards and is well recognized as one of the leading architectural lighting design firms.
Position: Marketing Manager
We are seeking an enthusiastic and resourceful Marketing Manager to plan, coordinate and actively drive all marketing related projects for the firm. A college degree plus 4+ years of similar marketing experience within a professional services firm requested. Please submit a cover letter along with your resume.
· Direct the firm’s marketing strategy and work with the Partners on business development efforts
· Establish programs to accomplish marketing-related goals
· Produce proposals and qualification packages for new business opportunities
· Track proposal activity and follow-up when appropriate
· Develop and maintain marketing materials (project sheets, project lists, resumes and profiles)
· Coordinate presentations and interviews
· Make website updates and changes via WordPress
· Manage all social media including Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
· Curate and send quarterly email newsletters using Mailchimp or other email software program
· Conceptualize, create and maintain graphics for brochures, advertising and promotion
· Prepare award submittals
· Assist Partners with speaking engagements/presentations
· Conduct press outreach
· Coordinate and secure project photography
· Plan and coordinate events
· Maintain professional registrations
· Complete government forms and questionnaires
· Conduct monthly marketing meetings with Partners
· Uphold internal and external branding standards
Excellent writing/proofreading skills required as well as strong graphic design ability and proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite.
Good mentoring/teaching abilities and leadership/managerial skills
Excellent organizational skills
Ability to prioritize
Participation in SMPS-NY is a plus
Familiarity with lighting and/or A/E/C industry and professional organizations (IESNA, IALD, AIA) is a plus.
Full benefits package. Salary commensurate with experience and abilities.
Please send resume and writing and/or graphic samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com