Website Natural Systems Utilties
The NSU Marketing Manager is responsible for managing the company’s marketing initiatives and budget. Supports and accelerates revenue growth objectives and utilizes market research and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning. Manages branding, website design & content and social media content, preparation and submittal of RFP’s, and oversees all promotional materials and marketing campaigns.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Support and Accelerate NSU’s Revenue Growth Objectives
· Responsible for producing qualified leads that are handed off to business development.
· Supports sales activities and leads RFP responses in the pursuit of various project initiatives.
· Ensure timely updates to NSU’s CRM database with project, contact, and prospect information.
· Analyze marketing automation software and marketing database to uncover marketing and sales opportunities.
· Collaborate with Business Development Team to develop and execute both online and offline marketing strategies and tactics designed to generate leads.
· Develop and execute existing account retention and growth campaign.
NSU Brand Identity and Awareness, and Marketing Materials
· Responsible for content generation and strategy. Generates and regularly updates pitch decks, brochures, case studies, pull sheets, statement of qualifications while supporting content development for conference presentations, proposal templates. Must assess effectiveness of content and company market positioning.
· Works collaboratively to provide professional sales and marketing services that result in the production of strategically focused, professional-looking qualifications documents such as proposals, presentations, and statements of qualification, as well as presentations, capability statements, and other materials.
· Responsible for the development and company-wide implementation of NSU’s Graphic Standards and Style Guide to ensure consistency across all regions in voice and style.
· Develop themes for whitepapers, blog, infographics, email campaigns, etc. and identify strong outside content developers for regular content generation.
Take company goals and strategy and implement them into marketing activities to increase website traffic and the number of inbound leads
Apply content marketing methods to generate awareness and engagement.
· Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
Track and maintain marketing information to populate company data systems: pursuit and contract information, photography, resumes, project profiles, references, etc.
Develop graphic material that features NSU relevant experience and expertise including project pages and resumes.
Coordinate conferences and sponsorships; attend industry and client events as needed, assist with gathering market research.
Market Analysis and Strategic Positioning
· Assess market conditions, including regulations affecting the potential for new business opportunities.
· Maintains a working knowledge of Buyer behavior and competition.
· Identify and implement strategies to improve existing services and increase profitability.
· Development of local marketing plans and market analysis’.
· Apply content marketing methods to generate awareness and engagement.
· Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to website and social media
· Produce valuable and engaging content for NSU website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
Analyse potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
Travel as required
· Performs other duties as assigned by management
· Bachelor’s Degree (BA) in Marketing or related field and at least 3 years of professional experience.
· Strong analytical and project management skills
· Confident and dynamic personality
· Strong creative outlook
· Computer skills required:
§ Microsoft Office Suite
§ Experience with CRM’s
· Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
· Interpersonal Skills – Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; maintains confidentiality; listens to others without interrupting; keeps emotions under control; remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things.
· Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills; participates in meetings.
· Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; varies writing style to meet needs; presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret written information.
· Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
· Business Acumen – Understands business implications of decisions; displays orientation to profitability; demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; aligns work with strategic goals.
· Strategic Thinking – Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; understands organization’s strengths & weaknesses; analyzes market and competition; identifies external threats and opportunities; adapts strategy to changing conditions.
· Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources; sets goals and objectives; organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; develops realistic action plans.
· Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
· Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
· Initiative – Volunteers readily; undertakes self-development activities; seeks increased responsibilities; takes independent actions and calculated risks; looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; asks for and offers help when needed.
· Ethics – Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and ethically; upholds organizational values.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
· Frequently required to stand
· Frequently required to walk
· Frequently required to sit
· Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
· Continually required to talk or hear
· Frequently use a keyboard
· Computer and/or tablet and other office productivity machinery, such as a copy machine, scanner, and computer printer
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.