Website Murphy Burnham & Buttrick Architects
Murphy Burnham and Buttrick, a 30 person Architecture firm, based in New York City is seeking a Marketing Director. The Marketing Director is responsible for overseeing MBB’s marketing efforts including: business development, graphics and internal and external communications. Working closely with our partners, this role will involve business development, researching new business opportunities, and being the point of contact for new business leads, overseeing the proposal process and graphic identity of the firm and liaising with PR firm. The Marketing Director will work closely with the Marketing and Business Coordinator to contribute writing and graphic layout to produce qualifications packages, proposals, presentation materials, and award submissions.
Skills and Qualifications required:
• Excellent communication, leadership and organizational skills
• Keen visual graphic sensibility
• Ability to prioritize tasks and effectively juggle multiple deadlines
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite
• An understanding of NYC architecture and design industry and organizations
• 3-5 years of relevant experience
Please email a letter of interest to Maricela Salas at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name in the subject line. Salary will be commensurate with experience. We offer a range of benefits, including health insurance, retirement plans, flexible spending account, and professional membership fees.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com