Website MFS Consulting Engineers & Surveyor, DPC
MFS is seeking an outgoing, proactive Marketing Coordinator to help continue the growth of the Marketing Department. MFS is a growing engineering firm that looks to promote from within, so candidate should be eager to learn and grow within the organization.
The successful candidate will assist with the development, design, coordination, production, editing, proofing and delivery of high-quality submittals and accompanying marketing materials. The Marketing Coordinator will produce and ensure the delivery of top quality, on-time and effective proposals, qualification packages, presentations, etc. The Marketing Coordinator will provide the initial mock-up of proposals, presentations, and other marketing materials to the Marketing Manager in an accurate and timely manner.
This position requires work primarily out of the South Plainfield, NJ office, but will require the occasional travel within the tri-state area for marketing related events. This position reports to the Marketing Manager.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by submitting a resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assist with proposal development
- Search for local, state, and federal agency bid opportunities
- Prepare company qualifications including SF330s, key personnel resumes, project reference sheets, and capability statement
- Assist with brand conformance
- Website content management
- Quarterly newsletter
- Social media updates – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Maintain CRM software
- Assist with business development efforts
- Coordinate networking events and sponsorships
- Assist with career fair set up
- Order and maintain stock of company swag and other marketing materials
- Coordinate with other MFS offices to provide/request resources as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field
- 1-3 years’ marketing experience
- 2+ years of experience working in an office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Proficiency with Adobe, specifically InDesign and Acrobat (fillable forms)
- Computer savvy, ability to troubleshoot minor IT issues
- Ability to operate basic office equipment
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Must be a proactive and organized multi-tasker
- Travel to MFS’ NYC office and project sites as needed within the tri-state area
- Travel to 2-3 career fairs per year
- Other occasional local travel within Middlesex county
- Valid driver’s license and reliable means of transportation
- Background check
- Continually required to stand, walk, and sit
- Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
- Continually required to talk or hear
- Continually utilize visual acuity to operate office equipment
- Occasionally required to bend, stoop, kneel, and climb
- Occasionally required to lift, carry, or push items up to 35 pounds
- A/E/C experience
- Experience with Deltek Vision Software CRM platform
- Spanish is a plus, but is not required
- Video editing experience
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
About the Company:
MFS is #24 best places to work in NJ (NJ BIZ 2018).
MFS is #92 on the Top 100 Engineering firms in NYC (ENR 2018).
MFS is an independent and innovative consulting firm headquartered in South Plainfield, New Jersey. We share a total commitment to excellence both internally and externally. Externally, we offer clients expertise in site/civil, structural, geotechnical and foundation, survey, and construction management services. Internally, to eligible employees, we offer excellent benefit packages that include: Paid Vacation, Personal Days, and Holidays, 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance (long and short), Life Insurance, Training, and Tuition Reimbursement. To learn more, please visit us on the web at www.MFSengineers.com. MFS is an EEO/AAP Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com