Website McKissack & McKissack
McKissack, the oldest minority/women owned design and construction management firm in the country, seeks a dynamic Proposal Manager to support our marketing team. Responsibilities include coordinating, writing and producing qualifications, proposal submissions and presentations, and collateral materials for a wide range of public and private clients and project types. The candidate will work with the marketing team and Principals in our NYC and Philadelphia office locations. The candidate will assist in developing, maintaining and updating the corporate marketing database. We seek the right candidate to join our fast-paced team. Bring your ability to multi-task, function effectively under multiple deadlines, and your great attitude and entrepreneurial spirit.
- 5-10 years marketing experience preparing proposals.
- A/E/C field preferred.
- BA/BS in related fields including business, marketing, or journalism.
- Superior writing, editing and graphic design skills. Demonstrated proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office Suite. Mac environment preferred. Salesforce a plus.
- Competitive salary DOE. Health and dental insurance, 401K matching program, Paid-Time-Off (PTO).
- McKissack is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Respond via email to: email@example.com.
Include cover letter, writing sample and salary requirements. PDF files only. Place “McKissack Proposal Manager 2019” in subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org