We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the
At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That’s why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
HDR is an architectural, engineering and consulting firm that excels at complex projects and solving challenges for clients.
More than 10,000 professionals, including architects, engineers, consultants, scientists, planners and construction managers, in over 200 locations worldwide, pool their solutions beyond the scope of traditional A/E/C firms.
The primary responsibilities of the Assistant Marketing Manager are:
• Supervise Senior Marketing Coordinators and Marketing Coordinators
• Manage workload among the NY/NJ Water marketing group (client teams, pursuits, proposals, presentations, qualification packages and other marketing workload).
• Coordinate workload balancing with other NY/NJ Business Group Marketing staff, other Area Marketing Staff, National Marketing Services staff and Strategic Pursuits staff.
• Coordinate marketing training needs of marketing staff and water business group staff
• Lead QA/QC process for NY/NJ Water Marketing
• Manage others maintaining CRM forecasts for NY/NJ Water
• Perform other similar functions of Senior Marketing Coordinator including:
• Client Team Marketing Coordinator
• Pursuit/Proposal/Presentation Coordinator
• Assist Marketing Manager with duties related to development and management of a large marketing program.
• Represent Marketing Manager when required at internal and external client meetings and functions.
• Assist with client assignments, tracking and follow-up
• May manage specific clients, programs or initiatives, prepare management reports and monitor budgets.
• Perform other duties as needed
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, English or closely related field
• 5-8 years marketing experience preferable in an A/E/C environment
• Prior experience in a consulting engineering environment
Proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; Adobe InDesign
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Service and client-related personality
• Highly organized, detail-oriented professional with a desire to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must
• Preference is given to local candidate
At HDR, we know work isn’t only about who you work for; it’s also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other’s contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.
At HDR, we are committed to the principles of employment equity
USA: We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified candidates regardless of minority, veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or any other status protected by law. San Francisco, CA: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
CANADA: We welcome applications from all qualified individuals.
AUSTRALIA: We consider all qualified candidates regardless of gender, ethnicity, country of birth, political or religious affiliation, health status, or any other status protected by law.
At HDR, health and safety matters.
· For some positions, you may be required to provide drug and alcohol testing, before or during employment, based on our Drug Testing and Drug Free Workplace Policy
· If you are required to drive for us, we require a valid driver’s license and compliance with our vehicle policy.
To apply for this job please visit hdr.taleo.net.