Gleeds has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join our dynamic team in New York, NY. We are seeking a self-starting, energetic and innovative person to fill this vacancy. The Coordinator is responsible for organizing and producing proposals, presentations and related marketing materials while working closely with the Marketing Team supporting Gleeds’ U.S. offices. The successful candidate will be skilled in proposal responses, Adobe Creative Suite with an emphasis on InDesign and be extremely organized.
Our competitive compensation and benefits package includes an annual performance bonus, medical, dental, and 401K plus employer match.
- Respond to and coordinate the production of RFQs, RFPs and interview presentations, which can include technical writing, graphics and research.
- Work with technical staff to develop proposal content and project information.
- Assist with tracking RFQ/RFP opportunities and maintain company registrations.
- Develop, design and maintain marketing materials in print and electronic formats that represent the firm, including presentations, capability statements, brochures, special handouts, trade show materials, signage, etc.
- Prepare and maintain project experience, boilerplate information and staff resumes.
- Design and development of special projects, including awards submissions and email communications. Experience using MailChimp is a plus.
- Maintain social media platforms by posting company, project and people news.
- Write media releases as assigned.
- Assist with marketing research as needed.
- Assist with special events preparation and attendance.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a related discipline.
- A minimum of two+ years of similar experience working for a construction, engineering, architecture or consulting firm.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as graphics development.
- Proficiency in InDesign and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Self-motivated and results-driven.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to work within a deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent references are a must.
Interested candidates please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com