Website Gilbane Building Company
Are you interested in sales and marketing for a dynamic global construction management firm? Are you a highly-motivated, adaptable, skilled and assertive team player? Based in our Newark, New Jersey office, the Global Sales & Marketing Specialist position will collaborate within a virtual Global Sales and Marketing Services Department to support an industry-leading, family-owned construction management company with a diverse portfolio of clients. In this role, you will lead proposal and presentation development; prepare statements of qualifications, conduct market sector research; develop marketing initiatives; provide event support and more. This exciting opportunity requires you to be an independent strong communicator with the ability to express yourself clearly and positively. The successful candidate will be a detail-oriented professional with the ability to manage multiple priorities while meeting critical deadlines in a virtual reporting environment.
Gilbane is one of the largest family-owned construction management firms in the country. We invest in our employees with one of the richest benefit programs in the construction industry, including a total rewards benefits program that includes competitive health benefits, generous profit-sharing/401k plan, education reimbursement, technical and skills training programs and opportunities for career growth.
- Lead production and organization of sales deliverables in an office that produces a high volume of introductory packages, proposals, presentations and other client submissions
- Coordinate and maintain a high volume of data information for projects, team members, market sector and project statistics into data management systems
- Lead assignments with effective time management skills to balance short-term priorities with long-term strategic plan tactics and ensure deadlines are met
- Provide marketing support of business unit events, industry award submissions and local campaigns to support awareness of Gilbane in the local markets
- Contribute to the development of strategic content to Gilbane’s website and social media communication channels
- Develop and contribute to internal and external communications materials, including case studies, brochures, and newsletters
- 3+ years of experience in the A/E/C industry, preferably
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred in Communications, Journalism or English
- Strong organizational skills, ‘work smart’ approach, possess strong attention to quality and thrive on getting things done
- Effective team-oriented communication skills that promote a collaborative team environment
- Ability to collaborate on projects virtually, working across departments and divisions
- Technical writing skills for complex sales packages and case studies for people, projects and services
- Creative and strategic mindset that seeks ways to enhance client-centric messages, identify value-adds and create project and personnel narratives
- Proficiency in desktop publishing, Abode Creative Cloud, Microsoft Office
Gilbane offers an excellent total compensation package which includes competitive health and welfare benefits and a generous profit-sharing/401k plan. We invest in our employees’ education and have built Gilbane University into a top training organization in the construction industry. Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test. Gilbane is not accepting unsolicited resumes from third party recruiters at this time.
Gilbane is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit careers-gilbaneco.icims.com.