Gilbane is looking for a highly motivated and creative individual to join our Global Sales and Marketing Services (GSMS) team as a Creative Services Coordinator. This position could reside in Baltimore, MD, San Jose, CA or New Brunswick, NJ.
The ideal candidate has experience in the A/E/C Industry and is looking for a position that will challenge their creative skillsets. You have a passion and demonstrated ability to use design to build credibility, deliver clear messages and bring a brand to life. The ideal candidate will also demonstrate strong time management and planning skills and should excel in a high volume, deadline-driven environment.
What does Gilbane offer you?
Gilbane is one of the largest family-owned construction management firms in the country. It is a place where you will work creatively with a diverse group of people. As a visual communicator you will have the unique ability to impact those we reach in a powerful way; to foster the spark of awareness that will produce a positive change in the world.
As a family business, we believe that we’ve built the best team in the industry with a culture of caring that treats every one of our employees as a trusted member of the Gilbane family. We invest in our employees with one of the richest benefit programs in the construction industry, including leadership training, employee education opportunities, and a total rewards benefits program. If you have the desire to become part of a growing organization that treats you like a member of the family while continuously striving to improve – you will feel right at home at Gilbane.
As a Creative Services Coordinator on the Gilbane team you will:
- Work collaboratively with interdisciplinary teams across the company to design high quality materials in both print and digital formats that reinforce Gilbane’s brand and support Global Sales and Marketing efforts
- Deliverable types will concentrate on sales presentations, interactive digital media and creative print collateral, but can also include brochures, proposals, advertisements, signage and murals, tradeshow materials, and other collateral
- Participate in project ideation and work with a team to develop messaging and visual branding
- Edit, resize and touchup images and photography for both print and digital use
- Help to maintain library of graphic and brand assets used throughout the company
- Partner with sales and marketing team members to create impactful branded campaigns, optimize our website and social media and drive the creation of related assets
- Have a strong understanding of the Gilbane brand and advocate for consistency
- Bachelor’s degree in design, marketing, visual communications, or related area
- 1-2 years of relevant experience, preferably within the A/E/C industry
- Or the equivalent combination of the above education and experience
Relevant Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A strong portfolio and understanding of design fundamentals
- Experience in designing for both print and digital media with the end user in mind
- Experience in messaging and design for presentations, data visualizations and related areas within communication design
- Experience in designing for websites and mobile applications including knowledge of UX userflows, wireframes, mock ups and user interfaces is a plus
- Understanding of industry-standard file size requirements and appropriate applications for print and digital media
- Utilizes good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple tight deadlines and keep projects on track, while maintaining a high level of communication with multiple points of contact
- Effective organizational skills to balance short-term priorities with long-term strategic plan tactics and ensure deadlines are met
- Accountable and comfortable rolling up your sleeves. Highly organized, works smart, possesses strong attention to detail and thrives on getting things done.
- Able to work in a virtual team environment. This position will support projects from a variety of markets across the country, requiring flexible work styles: supporting others, coordinating and working independently.
- Have a strong work ethic and drive to continuously improve
- A passion for learning and experimenting with new methods to deliver design solutions
- Demonstrated fluency with Adobe Creative Cloud with enhanced proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator as well as Microsoft Office Suite, with enhanced proficiency in PowerPoint
- Experience with Hubspot, WordPress and knowledge of HTML coding is preferred
- Experience in Adobe XD, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Animate and Spark is preferred
All candidates must submit a portfolio of work with their application to be considered.
Gilbane offers an excellent total compensation package which includes competitive health and welfare benefits, generous profit-sharing/401k plan, as well as technical and management training programs.
Gilbane Building Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Gilbane has an unwavering focus on safety, the environment and caring about everyone involved in our work.
Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
Gilbane is not accepting unsolicited resumes from third party recruiters at this time.
Apply Online At:
- Baltimore, Maryland, United States
- New Brunswick, New Jersey, United States
- San Jose, California, United States
To apply for this job please visit careers-gilbaneco.icims.com.