Website Gardiner & Theobald
Gardiner & Theobald is seeking a creative, strategic, and highly motivated marketer to join our team as a Lead Marketing Specialist. As a Lead Marketing Specialist, you will work under the direction of the Marketing Manager, senior office leadership, and internal staff to create and design various marketing and business development efforts for the firm. You will write and craft proposals, presentations, and any supporting collateral to drive business.
- Assist and deliver collateral in response to RFPs, presentations, and pursuit requests in a deadline-driven environment
- Develop new materials as needed to support business development, with an emphasis on graphic design capabilities
- Leverage existing materials, firm wide knowledge, and branding guidelines to create new ways to win work
- Assist in the development of written content for firm RFP responses, proposals, introductions, website, and social media
- Maintain and organize marketing files
- Coordinate submissions to industry publications, awards, event advertising, etc.
- Report directly to Marketing Manager and assist with updating, on a quarterly basis, senior directors, and directors, on progress of firm wide marketing initiatives
- Assist in organizing quarterly events (GT internal company meetings, outside events)
- Other duties as requested
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a four-year college or university
- 5+ years of professional experience in marketing, preferably within the architectural, engineering, construction industries.
- Expert in Adobe InDesign
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of the RFP process is a must
- Outgoing personality who will get out there and make themselves known to the whole company, will (on their own initiative) schedule meetings for pursuit strategy kick offs
- Creative thinking about new marketing initiatives
- Someone who is a constructive and a valuable partner in the pursuit process
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and a portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org that addresses the key responsibilities and qualifications for this position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com