The Marketing Manager will track and oversee strategic pursuits for the firm, including activities during the entire sales cycle: research and teaming, producing qualifications packages, holding go/no go discussions, leading proposals, and preparing materials for client interviews. The Manager will use Deltek to track leads and pursuit efforts, and work with the Director of Marketing & Communications to analyze data. The Manager will work closely with leadership on strategic issues for the firm and each studio, and will guide and mentor other marketing staff during the pursuit process. In addition, the manager will support internal and external communications and thought leadership activities.
- Participate in the go/no-go process for new business pursuits as well as perform research/analysis and assist with strategic teaming.
- Manage the proposal process: issue directives and schedules, draft and/or edit original content, coordinate with subconsultants, and schedule and lead reviews.
- Mentor and manage staff for particular pursuits, ensuring compliance on all deliverables.
- Formulate strategic win themes and key differentiators to be woven into each deliverable.
- Manage pursuit close out process and schedule/attend debriefs.
- Track public agency sites; circulate information as appropriate.
- Orchestrate the collection and accurate maintenance of project, personnel, client, and subconsultant data; assist with marketing drive organization and maintenance.
- Assist in writing and editing project descriptions, case studies, and other marketing collateral/materials.
- Work with Director of Marketing & Communications and CFO to analyze marketing data including ROI and hit rate statistics.
- Support internal and external communications, public relations, and thought leadership as needed.
- Ensure quality and consistent messaging and branding throughout marketing efforts.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Strong interest in architecture and belief in environmental responsibility.
- Minimum 5-8 years of industry experience.
- Four year college degree in related field.
- Strong organizational and management abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively juggle multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, Word, Excel, and Deltek preferred.
Please e-mail your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Make sure to put Marketing Manager in the subject line.
Our supportive team-based work environment provides opportunities for individuals to attain professional and personal goals. All employment inquiries and resumes should be emailed to email@example.com. Please include a cover letter and sample pages of relevant design experience. In addition to full-time employment opportunities, we offer both summer and school year internships. No phone calls accepted.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We conduct all employment-related activities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, medical condition, disability, sexual orientation, familial status, marital status, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable state or federal employment discrimination laws. FXCollaborative welcomes diversity in the workplace.
We participate in the intern Development Program (IDP to AXP) and LEED accreditation process by providing resources, matching candidates to mentors, and providing advice and guidance necessary to continue to educate the next generation of Architects. We also offer a comprehensive and generous benefits package.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org