FXCollaborative leverages broad expertise in architecture, interiors and planning to enrich our world with responsible, intelligent, and beautiful design. The firm’s holistic approach integrates client aspirations, an urban sensibility, and a celebration of the craft of building. FXCollaborative’s work ranges from the scale of individual buildings and interiors—office towers, multi-family residences, cultural facilities, workplace, K-12 and higher-education institutions—to the city as a whole, addressing infrastructure and transportation.
We are currently seeking a dynamic Marketing Manager.
Primary Purpose of the Position: The Marketing Manager will track and oversee strategic pursuits for the firm, including activities during the entire sales cycle: research and teaming, producing qualifications packages, holding go/no go discussions, leading proposals, and preparing materials for client interviews. The Manager will use Deltek to track leads and pursuit efforts, and work with the Director of Marketing & Communications to analyze data. The Manager will work closely with leadership on strategic issues for the firm and each studio and will guide and mentor other marketing staff during the pursuit process. In addition, the manager will manage and support internal and external communications and thought leadership activities
- For strategic pursuits, conduct client research, assemble qualifications packages, lead major proposals, and prep teams for client interviews.
- Mentor and manage staff for particular pursuits, ensuring compliance on all deliverables.
- Formulate strategic win themes and key differentiators to be woven into each deliverable.
- Manage pursuit close out process and schedule/attend debriefs.
- Research key clients and track public agency sites; circulate information as appropriate.
- Orchestrate the collection and accurate maintenance of project, personnel, client, and subconsultant data; assist with marketing drive organization and maintenance.
- Write and edit project descriptions, case studies, and other marketing collateral/materials.
- Work with Director of Marketing & Communications and CFO to analyze marketing data including ROI and hit rate statistics.
- Manage and support internal and external communications, public relations, and thought leadership.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Strong interest in architecture and belief in environmental responsibility
- Minimum 5+ years of industry experience.
- Four year college degree in related field.
- Strong organizational and management abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively juggle multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, Word, Excel, and Deltek preferred.
Please e-mail your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Make sure to put Marketing Manager in the subject line.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, transgender, gender identity or expression, observance of the Sabbath, political activities, caregiver status, unemployment status, use of a service dog, criminal/arrest record, credit history, lawful use of any product or lawful recreational activities when not at work, traits historically associated with race, religious attire or facial hair, or reproductive health decisions. FXCollaborative takes affirmative action in support of its policy to and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. FXCollaborative welcomes diversity in the workplace.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org