FXCollaborative leverages broad expertise in architecture, interiors and planning to enrich our world with responsible, intelligent, and beautiful design. The firm’s holistic approach integrates client aspirations, an urban sensibility, and a celebration of the craft of building. FXCollaborative’s work ranges from the scale of individual buildings and interiors—office towers, multi-family residences, cultural facilities, workplace, K-12 and higher-education institutions—to the city as a whole, addressing infrastructure and transportation.
Position Description: The Marketing Manager will track and oversee strategic pursuits for the office, including activities during the entire sales cycle: research and teaming, producing qualifications packages, holding go/no go discussions and, leading proposals, and preparing materials for client interviews. The Manager will use Deltek to track leads and pursuit efforts, and work with the Director of Marketing & Communications to analyze data. The Manager will work closely with leadership on strategic issues for the firm and each studio and will guide and mentor other marketing staff during the pursuit process.
· Participate in the go/no-go process for new business pursuits as well as perform research/analysis and assist with strategic teaming decisions.
· Manage the proposal process: issue directives and schedules, draft and/or edit original content, schedule and lead reviews, assemble and produce submittals.
· Mentor and manage staff for particular pursuits, ensuring compliance on all deliverables.
· Formulate strategic win themes and key differentiators to be woven into each deliverable.
· Manage pursuit close out process and schedule/attend debriefs.
· Track lead services and public agency sites, circulate information as appropriate.
· Maintain lead information and create weekly marketing agenda from Deltek.
· Orchestrate the collection and accurate maintenance of project, personnel, client, and subconsultant data; assist with marketing drive organization and maintenance.
· Assist in writing and editing project descriptions, case studies, and other marketing collateral/materials.
· Work with Director of Marketing & Communications and CFO to analyze marketing data including ROI and hit rate statistics.
· Participate and make recommendations regarding communications and PR efforts which align with BD goals.
· Ensure quality and consistent messaging and branding throughout marketing efforts.
· Perform other related duties as required.
Please e-mail your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to put Marketing Manager in the subject line.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. FXCollaborative takes affirmative action in support of its policy to and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
FXCollaborative welcomes diversity in the workplace.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com