Website DPR Construction
DPR is seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented Marketing Professional for our Mid-Atlantic offices in either Reston, VA or Columbia, MD. The ideal candidate must exemplify DPR’s four core values (integrity, uniqueness, enjoyment and ever forward) and must have strong organizational and communication skills, project management capabilities, and a “can-do” attitude.
The position responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinating, producing and assembling written proposals and presentation materials.
- Producing, organizing and maintaining regional marketing collateral, including developing/assembling specific marketing collateral packets, ads and direct mail pieces.
- Maintenance of project and resume database utilizing Cosential CRM and Proposal Automation software.
- Assisting in the regional maintenance of DPR’s website.
- Scheduling and maintaining project photography.
- Assisting with regional public relations efforts, as needed.
- Participating in national marketing efforts and responding to needs of other offices, as needed.
- Participating in, as well as coordinating participation in, regional marketing/tradeshow events.
- Tracking inventory of marketing collateral and production supplies.
We are looking for a flexible, results-driven team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work and consistently meet deadlines. Successful candidate must possess:
- Strong organizational and communication skills (written and oral).
- Effective interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong graphic design skills and experience.
- Strong writing/editing skills and experience.
- Minimum of two years of experience in the A/E/C industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field preferred.
- Availability for minimal travel
To apply for this job please visit mydpr.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.