di Domenico + Partners
di Domenico + Partners, LLP is an award-winning Architecture, Landscape Architecture, and Planning practice with a collaborative studio environment. The Marketing Coordinator will work closely with the Marketing Director, senior staff, and Partners to support marketing, communications, and business development efforts.
• Developing and producing time-sensitive submissions: proposals, brochures, presentations, awards and qualification packages
• Maintaining project information database, project sheets, resume and brochure pages
• Writing and customizing text for submissions and marketing materials
• Assisting with client research and lead-finding
• Coordinating updates on firm website
• Maintaining marketing calendars and logs
• Facilitating internal and external communications, including email blasts and social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)
• Related tasks as needed
Strong communication, writing/editing and organizational skills, along with proficiency in Word/Excel/InDesign/Powerpoint are required. Must be detail-oriented and precise. Video editing skills a plus.
Email cover letter, resume, and writing samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Marketing Coordinator in the subject line.
di Domenico + Partners, LLP is an equal opportunity employer. The firm offers a full benefits package including health insurance, dental and vision insurance, and 401(k) retirement plan.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com