Dewberry is a leading, market-facing professional services firm with more than 50 locations and 2,000 professionals nationwide. What sets us apart from our competitors are our people. At Dewberry, we seek out exceptional talent and strive to deliver the highest quality of services to our clients. Whether you’re an experienced professional or a new graduate, you’ll have the chance to collaborate with the best and brightest and work on innovative and complex projects at the forefront of the industry. Our commitment to excellence stems from our personal integrity and from other defining attributes, which we call “Dewberry at Work,” that have inspired our employees to be successful for more than a half-century.
Dewberry is currently seeking an experienced Marketing Proposal Manager with 5 years plus experience in the AEC industry to support our New York City office and join our marketing and business development team. The ideal candidate is an energetic, market-focused professional who can work both independently and within a team environment. The Marketing Proposal Manager will implement pursuit win strategies for pursuit/proposal efforts as well as perform marketing and proposal related functions in a fast-paced environment. Skills include planning, organization, problem identification and resolution, and management abilities.
- Management of the full life cycle of the proposal preparation process from initial stage to final production and delivery.
- Coordinate multiple proposals and qualifications submissions simultaneously in an effective and efficient manner under tight deadlines.
- Detailed writing and editing, formatting and design layout of marketing documents.
- Manage proposal data in Deltek Vision.
- Research in support of pursuit efforts.
- Monitor external procurement sites to identify and track opportunities and Conduct web-based market research in support of business development and operations personnel.
- Write supporting sales materials including project descriptions, resumes, service line overviews, and executive summaries, etc.
- Sales acumen in order to represent the firm appropriately with teaming partners and subcontractors.
- Manage library of project descriptions, resumes, proposals and allied marketing materials.
- Organize conference participation, exhibit and marketing materials.
- Manage time appropriately and flexibility to work overtime to meet all pursuit deadlines.
To apply for this job please visit careers-dewberry.icims.com.