Website Dattner Architects
Dattner Architects is an award winning, mid-sized architecture firm based in New York City. We have a passion for the city, and for designing socially impactful spaces. Our firm is organized into typologically-based studios: housing; education, cultural and healthcare; infrastructure and transportation. We maintain a vibrant working environment – one that nurtures learning and professional growth through mentorship and daily collaboration, as well as socialization. We regularly host continuing education seminars, “happy hour” presentations, and employee art exhibits. Our firm fosters diversity, community engagement, and live-work balance.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing group. The selected candidate will develop and coordinate marketing initiatives for the firm involving proposals, presentations, social media, print and digital marketing material mailing, or advertisements, and often a combination of these. Help maintain company’s webpage and work with other marketers and employees who help bring marketing efforts to realization. Work with design staff, outside consultants, and clients on various marketing collateral and material requests. Able to work directly with firm leadership on specific marketing and PR initiatives and with reasonable oversight/management.
- Coordinate proposals and develop deadline-oriented deliverables
- Support marketing day-to-day operations including social media/PR, project pursuits, internal marketing needs
- Arrange and coordinate internal meetings, external events, and special events
- PR & Social Media collateral development
- Assistance in maintaining CRM, database, files
- Assist in creating tailored approaches and maintaining materials used for proposals, correspondence, and presentation materials and reports
- Research, maintain, and report on marketing data to aid management in determining marketing direction
- Support multiple project teams with regards to graphic needs
Experience & Capabilities
- Minimum 1 Year Experience
- Ability to create tailored graphic layouts and maintain graphic standards
- Ability to develop initiative-specific and project-specific text
- Background/knowledge and interest in Architecture and Design
- In-depth fluency in general and design software programs (Microsoft Office Suite, WordPress, Mail Chimp, Adobe Design Suite, After Effects)
- Strong written, visual, and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of firm specific sectors, portfolio, and personnel
- Familiarity with CRM databases (Deltek Vision, Salesforce)
- Ability to budget/manage time wisely and prioritization of tasks
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
Dattner Architects is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.dattner.com.