Website CWB Architects
CWB Architects seeks a Marketing Director to manage business development strategy, marketing, branding, communications, and public relations infrastructure for CWB Architects and CWB Interiors. The Marketing Director will work closely with the partners to advance big-picture initiatives, while also working with the Communications Director to execute day-to-day marketing tasks such as proposal submissions, press inquiries, visibility, awards, social media, and website updates.
· Prepare and update marketing plan and annual marketing budget. Work with the partners to define broader strategic initiatives and establish priorities for marketing projects, including photography, press, website, outreach, internal tracking, resources, etc. Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing initiatives.
· Serve as point of contact for new project and press inquiries.
· Identify and research potential clients, project opportunities, award submissions, speaking engagements, media coverage, etc.
· Manage production/compilation and submission of materials for proposals, awards, media coverage, etc. Coordinate with relevant project team members to develop or obtain such materials.
· Develop and maintain systems for tracking leads, awards opportunities, etc. Manage post-proposal follow-up procedures.
· Produce and manage library of marketing materials, including firm profiles, staff bios and resumes, project descriptions and date, and other materials for proposals, award submissions, etc. Maintain archive of proposal and awards submissions and other marketing files.
· Oversee and update firm’s website, web presence, and social media; develop strategies for developing and sharing content across digital platforms.
· Manage work of Communications Director.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business administration, or other related field.
· Experience in architecture and interior design industries preferred.
· Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience.
· Ability to juggle numerous tasks, work efficiently, and prioritize effectively under multiple deadlines.
· Strong communication, management, writing, and editing skills.
· Persistent attention to detail and organization.
· Technologically savvy. Proficient tin Microsoft Office suite, Adobe Create Suite. Familiar with Asana.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org