Award-winning, values-driven, WBE architecture firm
Curtis + Ginsberg Architects LLP is an award-winning, values-driven firm with a diverse portfolio of mixed use, mixed income housing, educational, and civic work, and a goal of delivering socially and environmentally responsible architecture. Our mission is to ask questions, study options and provide design thinking that helps achieve policy changes and deliver social justice within communities. All C+GA projects embrace decarbonization, degrowth, reuse and adaptation where appropriate and new construction that incorporates best practice energy, passive and active sustainability and resiliency, wellbeing, and active design strategies. We have designed over 1,600 Passive House and/or LEED dwelling units across over 27 buildings, 17 of which are to Passive House standards.
C+GA is currently seeking an intrepid, organized and detail-oriented marketing professional with 10+ years of prior experience in the AEC industry. Their core responsibility will be working with principals and senior staff to execute the Marketing Plan and effectively communicate the firm’s core mission and values. They will oversee production of marketing collateral, such as qualifications, proposals, presentations, awards submissions, and competition entries, along with updating the firm’s written and graphic material.
More specifically, the Marketing Manager will:
- Collaborate directly with Principals and other firm leaders in our 45+ person office.
- Direct and mentor full-time Marketing Specialist and support staff.
- Drive business development activities, including market and client research.
- Organize and manage the production of marketing collateral.
- Using the firm’s Verbal Brand Guidelines, assign, write and edit content for both marketing and communications efforts.
- Liaise with project staff to ensure marketing collateral features the most recent project data.
- Schedule and participate in debriefs, both external and internal, following opportunity win-loss.
- Manage and maintain the firm’s:
– Website (in collaboration with IT)
– Social media accounts
– Communications Calendar, including social media, awards and publications
– External Events Calendar
– Visual assets, such as drawings, renderings and photography
– Boilerplate marketing text
– Project descriptions and staff resumes
– Marketing information databases
The Marketing Manager should have the following skills:
- Advanced knowledge of:
– Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
– Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
– Social media, including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram
– Microsoft Teams
– Zoom and other videoconferencing technologies
- The ability to speak and write clearly and succinctly, using proper grammar
- Good time management
The ideal candidate will bring to C+GA:
- Shared values, such as quality design and social and environmental justice.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, architecture, design, or a related field.
- 10+ years of relevant experience, with at least five in a professional services industry, preferably related to architecture.
- Effective organizational and project management capabilities.
- A collaborative but independently motivated working style.
- An industrious and inquisitive nature, able to accept direction but ask critical questions.
- An “eye” for detail and exceptional grammar.
- External professional peer connections and industry involvement.
Full benefits package provided, including medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k with matching contributions, annual bonus, PTO and professional and in-house development programs.
Interested candidates should submit resume, 3-5 work samples, and at least two references as one PDF to email@example.com. Limit submissions to 5MB file size. No calls please.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org