Website Gilbane Building Company
Based in our New York City office, the Coordinator position within our Global Sales & Marketing Services (GSMS) team will support visual storytelling, marketing objectives and sales strategies for an industry-leading, family-owned construction management firm with a diverse portfolio of clients. In this role, you will work closely with both virtual and local GSMS team members and Business Development professionals to assist in the development of sales and marketing deliverables (qualifications/proposals, presentations, ePubs), and marketing campaigns that align with our business and organizational objectives and support the continued growth of Gilbane.
- Support production and coordination of multiple sales submittals; balancing short-term sales priorities with long-term strategic plan tactics while ensuring deadlines are met.
- Participate in pre-sell/capture planning meetings, proposal and presentation content development and presentations.
- Develop the ability to tell stories – stories about clients, projects, people and Gilbane – and incorporate these stories into graphics and written narratives within proposals that address the unique needs of each client.
- Assist with the planning and implementation of local business unit events, and industry award submissions and campaigns to support awareness of Gilbane in the market.
- Maintain critical data for projects, team members, and market sectors utilizing our data management systems.
- Assist in conducting research for the different marketing sectors to understand our clients – who they are, what’s top of mind and key trends. The right candidate will possess curiosity around the “why” and “how” of our work and excitement in translating this into strategies that tie into our sales deliverables.
- Participate in the creative execution of sales deliverables and RFQ/P responses.
- Develop a strong understanding of the AEC community and Gilbane’s capabilities across each sector – locally and nationally.
- Foster relationships to facilitate in identifying value-adds and project descriptions during interviews with project leads.
- Work closely with GSMS colleagues, multi-media/graphics, business development managers and operations partners.
- Coordinate the high volume of information we collect for each of our projects and team members.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be accountable and comfortable rolling up your sleeves. You are highly organized, work smart, possess strong attention to detail and thrive on getting things done.
- Communicate and work effectively in a virtual team environment. You will be supporting pursuits from a variety of markets across the country requiring flexible work styles – supporting others, coordinating and working independently.
- Be a creative and visual thinker that will look for ways to create graphics from words; helping our messaging stand out.
- Be well-versed in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Prioritize and manage time effectively to accomplish multiple ongoing responsibilities.
- Bring an appreciation for, and familiarity with, data management systems and a drive to support and maintain.
- Have 1-3 years of marketing experience at an AEC firm, preferably, and a BA/BS degree (required).
Gilbane offers an excellent total compensation package which includes competitive health and welfare benefits and a generous profit-sharing/401k plan. We invest in our employees’ education and have built Gilbane University into a top training organization in the construction industry. Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test. Gilbane is not accepting unsolicited resumes from third party recruiters at this time.
Gilbane is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit careers-gilbaneco.icims.com.