Website Beyer Blinder Belle, Architects and Planners, LLP
Beyer Blinder Belle, an award-winning architecture firm with offices in New York City, Washington DC and Boston, is seeking a highly motivated Marketing Coordinator to join the dynamic and collaborative marketing team in New York, NY.
Candidates should have proven experience in, work samples, and enthusiasm for the following responsibilities:
- Coordination and production of marketing and business development materials, including proposals, presentations, and brochures.
- Production includes both written and graphic content.
- Outreach to and coordination of materials from internal teams and external consultants.
- Developing, organizing, updating, formatting, and producing other firm materials such as resumes, project sheets, web content, etc.
- Updating marketing resources and databases, including Deltek Vision/Vantagepoint and image-based Creative Cloud.
- Assisting with other marketing special projects.
- Bachelors degree
- Experience: 5+years within an A/E/C firm
- Proficient with Adobe InDesign and Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Deltek Vision/Vantagepoint experience a plus
Qualities / Traits
- Strong organizational skills, systems- and detail-oriented
- Able to work autonomously and collaboratively
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Strong graphic design and layout skills
- Able to work on concurrent deadlines in a fast-paced environment without compromising quality or accuracy
- Flexible with a strong work ethic and positive, team-player attitude
This is a full-time position with excellent benefits. Salary is commensurate with experience and ability. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by submitting a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements through our careers portal www.BeyerBlinderBelle.com/profile/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, Beyer Blinder Belle is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.