Arquitectonica / H3
We are looking for a diversified marketing communications professional to work with the New York office to lead brand awareness activities, pursuits and proposals for the public and private sectors. This position uniquely bridges marketing communications with business development in the commercial/residential sector as well as the cultural/performing arts space. It is a great opportunity for someone to grow in both disciplines and expand on current firm initiatives in a highly collaborative environment.
- Explore the development of brand awareness activities and maintain an annual calendar of opportunities to promote the New York office
- Develop and build on the communications program
- Maintain marketing assets: resumes, profiles, head shots, brochures, website, databases, and other collateral as required
- Facilitate and lead the qualifications and proposal process, delivery, and follow up
- Develop and expand on current graphic material and narratives for proposal components, project information sheets, e-news, and social media
- Lead marketing activation for PR and coordinate requests from the press
- Aid the New York Office Director and Principals in pursuits, leads, and tracking
- Develop qualifications process for new leads
- Develop outreach program and CRM capabilities
- Undergo research and create pitch material for new business. Organize meetings with prospects
- Assist the firm in conducting building tours of firm projects for clients and other events for the office as required
- Create annual budget and maintain
Communications skills, InDesign experience, and having the ability to work in a time-sensitive environment and on assignments simultaneously, are a must. Familiarity with Deltek Vision, Square Space, and email marketing programs such as Constant Contact are beneficial. Having some photography and photoshop skills are also useful, but not required. We offer competitive compensation commensurate with experience, benefits, and 401K contributions. Please send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Arquitectonica began in Miami in 1977 as an experimental studio. Led by Bernardo Fort-Brescia and Laurinda Spear, the studio has evolved into a worldwide practice as an architecture, interior design and planning firm combining the creative spirit of the principals with the efficiency of delivery and reliability of a major architectural firm. Today Arquitectonica has a practice across the United States directed from regional offices in Miami, New York and Los Angeles with an international practice supported by a European; Asia; Middle East; and Latin American regional offices.
In early 2017, H3 was acquired by Arquitectonica, securing an added collaborative community of professionals guided by three principals. As nationally recognized leaders in the planning and design of theaters, performing arts centers, cultural arts buildings and public spaces, H3’s work enhances the fabric and culture of each community. They carry forward the legacy of the firm’s founder and renowned theater architect, Hugh Hardy, who established H3’s predecessor firm, Hugh Hardy and Associates, in 1962. H3’s talented team continues to deliver a distinctive and successful approach to the planning and design of theater and cultural buildings, fostering a dialogue between history, innovation and contemporary use, as an independent studio within the Arquitectonica family.
Together, Arquitectonica and H3 provide integrative and holistic design solutions that meet today’s challenges in both urban and campus environments.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com