https://www.akrf.com/ AKRF, Inc.
We are hiring! AKRF, Inc., a prominent 350-person environmental, engineering, and planning firm in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Maryland, is hiring an experienced proposal manager to manage public- and private-sector submittals across various markets and services.
· 5+ years experience in the A/E/C industry
· BA/BS in English, Communications, Marketing, or related field
· Proficiency with Adobe InDesign and MS Office products
· Skilled writer, editor, and communicator
· Familiarity with Cosential, Deltek, or similar CRM
· Lead the proposal process from lead evaluation and go/no-go through team composition and proposal preparation, submittal, and presentation
· Coordinate proposal activities of technical, marketing, graphics, and production staff, and communicate proposal needs and deadlines with colleagues and subconsultants
· Prepare proposal management plans and outlines
· Facilitate proposal kick-off and strategy meetings
· Write, edit, assemble, and customize proposal content
· Infuse proposals with strategy and creativity
· Differentiate the proposal team through strategic messaging, graphics, and other means
· Perform thorough proofread and quality review prior to delivery
AKRF enforces a policy of equal employment opportunity in our daily operations. The firm has a demonstrated history of hiring, training, developing, promoting and retaining minority group members and women. All employment-related decisions are based solely on relevant criteria and without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, sexual identity, caregiver status, military/veteran status or citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com