Website AI Engineers
AI Engineers is a multi-disciplinary, ENR-500 company with several offices in the U.S as well as an international office. We provide Bridge, Transportation, Construction, Site/Civil, Water/Wastewater, Building Systems, Design-Build as well as Survey and Mapping services to a host of public and private clients. The company’s internal management is based on the concept of AGILITY to maximize client service and employee engagement.
AI Engineers strongly believes in the implementation of New Technology in all aspects of the A/E/C industry. The firm regularly deploys drones, laser scanners, BIM, artificial intelligence, wireless sensors, and a host of other cutting-edge resources that capture reality. The collected data is visualized with powerful software and creates accurate virtual representations of physical assets with digital twins, which are placed in augmented reality for easy interaction. New Technology enables the traditional services to perform work better, faster, and more cost effective.
To keep pace with our growth, AI Engineers is seeking a dynamic, motivated and career focused individual to join our multi-faceted Marketing Team at our regional office in New York City, NY.
· Min. 5 years of prior experience with the architecture and/or engineering industry is required.
· Experience with preparing responses to RFPs and RFQs, especially NY agencies such as NYSDOT, NYCDOT, NYCSCA, NYCDDC, etc. is strongly preferred.
· Experience in desktop publishing including Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office is required.
· Data driven and detail oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong organizational and time management skills, and the ability to work independently in a deadline driven environment.
· Strong coordination skills with Project Managers, Technical Leaders as well as outside team members (Prime Consultants, subconsultants, Contractors, etc.).
· Supporting the company’s efforts in projecting quality, consistency, and innovation through all marketing activities across the company.
· Tracking and preparation of responses to RFPs and RFQs including reviewing and editing of materials for timely submissions.
· Preparing PowerPoint presentations.
· Maintenance and updates for marketing collateral including project sheets, resumes, brochures, and newsletters.
· Updating client and project databases in CRM environment.
· Attending client meetings, industry events, etc. as needed.
The company offers excellent salary and benefits and gives all candidates the opportunity to challenge their abilities in an AGILE environment. Strong growth opportunities exist for the right candidate. Interested candidates should submit a resume and a cover letter that details their experience as well as how they meet or exceed the position’s requirements.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com