Gleeds has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join our dynamic team in New York, NY. We are seeking a self-starting, energetic and innovative person to fill this vacancy. The Coordinator is responsible for organizing and producing proposals, presentations and related marketing materials while working closely with the Marketing Team supporting Gleeds’ U.S. offices. The successful candidate will be skilled in proposal responses, Adobe Creative Suite with an emphasis on InDesign and be extremely organized.
Our competitive compensation and benefits package includes an annual performance bonus, medical, dental, and 401K plus employer match.
- Respond to and coordinate the production of RFQs, RFPs and interview presentations, which can include technical writing, graphics and research.
- Work with technical staff to develop proposal content and project information.
- Assist with tracking RFQ/RFP opportunities and maintain company registrations.
- Develop, design and maintain marketing materials in print and electronic formats that represent the firm, including presentations, capability statements, brochures, special handouts, trade show materials, signage, etc.
- Prepare and maintain project experience, boilerplate information and staff resumes.
- Design and development of special projects, including awards submissions and email communications. Experience using MailChimp is a plus.
- Maintain social media platforms by posting company, project and people news.
- Write media releases as assigned.
- Assist with marketing research as needed.
- Assist with special events preparation and attendance.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a related discipline.
- A minimum of two+ years of similar experience working for a construction, engineering, architecture or consulting firm.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, as well as graphics development.
- Proficiency in InDesign and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Self-motivated and results-driven.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to work within a deadline driven environment.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent references are a must.
Interested candidates please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Arora and Associates, P.C., a leading civil engineering firm in the PA/NJ/NY region, seeks a Marketing Coordinator in our Lawrenceville, NJ office.
Assist engineering managers to market engineering and surveying services by:
- Developing and maintaining marketing communications such as company profile, project descriptions, qualification packages, presentation graphics, proposals, resumes, brochures, advertisements and similar materials.
- Update and maintain database of employees resumes, certifications, project sheets and company profiles
- Complying with corporate standards to present a consistent appearance and style in external marketing communications
- Updating and maintaining pre-qualifications, certifications and other required client approvals
- Coordinating proposals with in-house engineers and outside consultants, including completing clients’ forms, copying, assembling, packaging and delivery to meet clients’ deadlines
- Assisting with company social media strategy
- Strong command of written and spoken English
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple assignments with fixed deadlines
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively
- Ability to work with managers from different offices
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Writer
- Familiarity with marketing on social media
- Experience preparing and assembling proposals and presentations
- Familiarity with proposal and pre-qualification requirements of PA, NJ, and NY state, county and municipal agencies is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field is preferred
Arora and Associates, P.C. offers competitive salaries and benefits including medical coverage plans (doctor visits, prescriptions, hospitalization, dental & vision); life and disability insurance; 401K plan with matching contributions and discretionary profit sharing; paid time off; professional society dues and tuition reimbursements, and flextime schedules.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, nationality, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, sex, gender identity or expression, disability or religion. Disabled individuals and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Additional information about Arora and Associates, P.C. is available on our website: www.arorapc.com
Email resume and cover letter referencing job no. L-2019-07 to:
Arora and Associates, PC
1200 Lenox Drive, Suite 200
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648-2329
Start Here, Go Anywhere! Are you looking for an opportunity to shape a better world?
During your internship at Arup, you’ll have the chance to work with some of the most highly respected engineers and specialists in the world. You’ll also get the opportunity to work on exciting and significant projects, delivering quality work that has a positive and lasting influence on the community and the environment.
Arup is looking for a Marketing Intern to support the Marketing/Business Development Team in our New York office. Working within a highly-collaborative team, you will have opportunities to engage and interact with local, regional, and global staff members and leaders. With a focus on design and the built environment, there is no short supply of task diversity – from delivering winning proposals to creating high-impact collateral, or developing client-focused strategies to working with robust knowledge and operational systems.
Responsibilities of this specific role will include, but not be limited to the following:
• Assist with coordination of internal and external events
• Assist in conducting searches for EOIs, RFP’s , and RFQs
• Work with other team members to produce proposals
• Research and gather information for upcoming projects
• Managing meeting bookings, creating and disseminating meeting minutes
• Research (internet-based) various markets to identify project leads
• Manage information in databases related to client engagement
• Update and maintain information in our Client Relationship Management database
• Assist in preparing brochures and other collateral materials
• Maintain a database / calendar of conferences, award submittal deadlines, speaking engagement deadlines and other BD / networking activities
• Maintain deadlines and event entries in a marketing calendar
• Assist with coordination and preparation of seminars, events, conferences and speaking opportunities
• Organizes and participates in local industry events relevant to the firm
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree, Communications, Business Administration or Marketing
• Minimum of 3.0 GPA or higher
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Must have strong collaboration skills and a proactive attitude, with an ability to work within a team environment and with staff of all levels
• Experience with the following computer applications: Outlook, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat.
• Availability to work flexible hours when required
• Candidate must not require sponsorship, now or in the future to be considered for this role
• Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple deadlines with great attention to detail
• Flexibility and willingness to take on a variety of new tasks on a project by project basis
• Ability to work with minimum or no supervision, and take ownership of work
• Experience with InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator an asset
• Experience with a CRM system an asset
Arup is the creative force at the heart of many of the world’s most prominent projects across our industry. We offer a broad range of professional services to clients around the world that combine to make a real difference to our clients and the communities in which we work.
• Second Avenue Subway
• Fulton Street Transit Center
• JetBlue Airway’s Terminal 5 at JFK Airport
• Renovation of Lincoln Center
Arup is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment where our people are encouraged to thrive.
Submit A Job Post
AEC Marketing Jobs in New York
An important part of the SMPS New York mission is to enhance our members’ careers. This includes providing an access point for members to locate career opportunities and for companies to seek skilled AEC marketers.