THE ROLE | We are seeking a Marketing Intern to join our growing team this Summer in our New York Office. This role will be responsible for –
Assisting in the design and implementation of new firm templates
Updating marketing resources, including project qualifications, staff resumes, firm profiles, references, and forms and statements for proposals
Other proposal production and pitch support activities, as necessary
Developing and producing content for the firm’s social media
This position will report to the Business Development Manager.
SKILLS REQUIRED | We are looking for candidates with strong organizational skills, who will learn quickly; possess excellent written and verbal communication skills; and be able to manage multiple assignments at once. They will think independently and pay attention to the details.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED | Candidates should be enrolled in an undergraduate program and have an interest in marketing and social media. Candidates must also be proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and other basic design software, including InDesign. They should be able to handle quick-turnaround requests in a fast-paced work environment with poise and maturity.
COMPENSATION | We offer competitive compensation packages, based on qualifications and experience.
HOW TO APPLY | HR&A is committed to attracting and retaining a talented, diverse, competitive team of professionals dedicated to solving the challenges of urban life. Women, people of color, members of the LGBT community, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please submit a cover letter and resume as a single PDF document (maximum of 2 pages) online at https://www.hraadvisors.com/career-opportunities/. Applications without a cover lever will not be reviewed.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, medical condition, veteran status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not call regarding this position.
CannonDesign has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Development Leader based in our New York City office. We are an integrated global design firm that unites a dynamic team of architects, engineers, strategists, futurists, researchers, and industry specialists driven by a singular goal – to help solve our clients’ and society’s greatest challenges.
The successful candidate will be responsible for advancing the office, through business development, marketing, and public relations. Primary responsibilities include:
• Work closely with office and firm leadership in creating and implementing a strategic business development plan to position the New York City office with target Health, Education and Commercial Interior clients. Assist in the identification of client leads based upon value propositions and strategic initiatives.
• Develop and maintain a client network within our targeted business areas. Represent the firm at designated local professional conferences and industry events.
• Work collaboratively with the office leadership to develop a strategic marketing business plan for the New York City office. Meet with the leaders on a regular basis to ensure that the marketing plan is implemented. Monitor business development activities and lead the tracking and reporting metrics.
• Participate in the development of new business presentations, providing strategic client information gathered during research and market analysis.
• Assist in research and intelligence gathering for potential client opportunities in an effort to better position the office to secure the commissions.
• Work collaboratively with other business development professionals throughout the firm regarding firm-wide marketing and business development activities.
• Collaborate with marketing team members in the writing, design, and implementation of marketing materials.
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor in Marketing, Communications, Architecture, Engineering, or a related field. A minimum of 10 years of related industry experience with a proven track record in business development required. Experience in the Health, Education and/or Commercial Interiors and market place desired. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Deltek CRM and/or Vision, and Salesforce preferred. Ability to travel domestically required. Must be collaborative, self-driven and entrepreneurial with the ability to maintain and prioritize deadlines. Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with an enthusiasm for innovation are a must. Click on apply now to upload your resume. Please note that candidates can only apply to our positions on our company Careers site. It’s not uncommon for scammers to create positions that look legitimate on other sites; never enter your information or apply for CannonDesign positions on any platform. Should an issue arise that you feel we should be aware of, please contact us.
As a condition of employment, all CannonDesigners are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.
Silman is an award-winning structural engineering firm based in New York City with offices in Boston, Washington, DC, and Ann Arbor. In our 53-year history, Silman has fostered an approach centered on constant collaboration among owners, architects, and consultants to provide quality structural engineering services for renovation, preservation, and new construction projects across all architectural practice areas.
Working under the direction of the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Coordinator will support the marketing efforts of the NYC office. We are looking for a team player who can also work independently in a deadline-driven environment. Candidates must be curious, organized, and able to communicate clearly with colleagues and potential clients.
The position offers excellent benefits, paid holidays, overtime pay, a wellness program (yoga, running, nutrition, meditation), and summer hours.
- Provide support for the marketing and business development efforts in the office
- Evaluate and prepare responses to RFPs and RFQs, often on tight deadlines
- Liaise with clients and technical staff to coordinate proposals
- Document and track project opportunities (using Cosential CRM)
- Prepare industry award submissions
- Assist in preparation of presentations and occasional project deliverables (technical report graphics)
- Update and maintain firm and project information to create marketing materials such as resumes and project sheets
- Maintain the department deadline calendar
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience working in graphics/marketing for the A/E/C industry preferred
- High level of design sensibility and graphics capabilities
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with CRM software/tools is a plus
Please email resumes to email@example.com
Submit A Job Post
AEC Marketing Jobs in New York
An important part of the SMPS New York mission is to enhance our members’ careers. This includes providing an access point for members to locate career opportunities and for companies to seek skilled AEC marketers.