Gleeds has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join our dynamic team in New York, NY. We are seeking a self-starting, energetic and innovative person to fill this vacancy. The Coordinator is responsible for organizing and producing proposals, presentations and related marketing materials while working closely with the Marketing Team supporting Gleeds’ U.S. offices. The successful candidate will be skilled in proposal responses, Adobe Creative Suite with an emphasis on InDesign and be extremely organized.
Our competitive compensation and benefits package includes an annual performance bonus, medical, dental, and 401K plus employer match.
- Respond to and coordinate the production of RFQs, RFPs and interview presentations, which can include technical writing, graphics and research.
- Work with technical staff to develop proposal content and project information.
- Assist with tracking RFQ/RFP opportunities and maintain company registrations.
- Develop, design and maintain marketing materials in print and electronic formats that represent the firm, including presentations, capability statements, brochures, special handouts, trade show materials, signage, etc.
- Prepare and maintain project experience, boilerplate information and staff resumes.
- Design and development of special projects, including awards submissions and email communications. Experience using MailChimp is a plus.
- Maintain social media platforms by posting company, project and people news.
- Write media releases as assigned.
- Assist with marketing research as needed.
- Assist with special events preparation and attendance.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a related discipline.
- A minimum of two+ years of similar experience working for a construction, engineering, architecture or consulting firm.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as graphics development.
- Proficiency in InDesign and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Self-motivated and results-driven.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to work within a deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent references are a must.
Interested candidates please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Design Resources Group Architects, AIA, Inc. (DRG Architects), is an award-winning architectural design firm with a immediate opening for a positive, highly motivated and creative Marketing Coordinator Professional in our Somerset, NJ Office. This is an opportunity to get involved in all aspects of the Marketing for a leading architectural design firm with offices in Somerset, NJ and NYC.
At DRG Architects you will lead the proposal development process, work with outside consultant, lead graphic design, participate in strategy meetings and attend conferences. We are looking for a leader that is a self-starter, professional, extremely organized with excellent verbal and written communication skills and can multi-task in collaboration with other professionals.
Your qualifications should include the following:
· Minimum, bachelor’s degree in marketing or communication
· Minimum 3 years of similar experience, more experience is a plus
· Proficient in InDesign and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Experienced in the Architectural and Engineering Industry
· Experienced preparing proposals in response to RFPs and RFQs.
DRG Architects is a rapidly growing architectural firm consisting of a team of over 40 highly talented designers, architects, leaders in applied technologies and construction administrative staff in a collaborative team environment. Our studio has many exciting K-12 projects in NYC and New Jersey, Higher Education Projects, Government Projects and Mid-Rise Mixed-use Projects. This is an great opportunity to provide a key role on the DRG Architects Team.
Our firm offers competitive benefits, and salaries commensurate with experience. Learn more about us at http://drgaia.com.
If interested in applying for this position, candidates should email their current resume and salary requirements to: Hany Salib, AIA, NCARB (President & CEO), HanyS@drgaia.com, Phone Number: 732-560-7900
DRG Architects offers great benefits: Medical, Dental & Vision, 401K, and a Profit Sharing Plan.
Job Type: Full-time
Submit A Job Post
AEC Marketing Jobs in New York
An important part of the SMPS New York mission is to enhance our members’ careers. This includes providing an access point for members to locate career opportunities and for companies to seek skilled AEC marketers.