DPR is seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented Marketing Professional for our Mid-Atlantic offices in either Reston, VA or Columbia, MD. The ideal candidate must exemplify DPR’s four core values (integrity, uniqueness, enjoyment and ever forward) and must have strong organizational and communication skills, project management capabilities, and a “can-do” attitude.
The position responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinating, producing and assembling written proposals and presentation materials.
- Producing, organizing and maintaining regional marketing collateral, including developing/assembling specific marketing collateral packets, ads and direct mail pieces.
- Maintenance of project and resume database utilizing Cosential CRM and Proposal Automation software.
- Assisting in the regional maintenance of DPR’s website.
- Scheduling and maintaining project photography.
- Assisting with regional public relations efforts, as needed.
- Participating in national marketing efforts and responding to needs of other offices, as needed.
- Participating in, as well as coordinating participation in, regional marketing/tradeshow events.
- Tracking inventory of marketing collateral and production supplies.
We are looking for a flexible, results-driven team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work and consistently meet deadlines. Successful candidate must possess:
- Strong organizational and communication skills (written and oral).
- Effective interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong graphic design skills and experience.
- Strong writing/editing skills and experience.
- Minimum of two years of experience in the A/E/C industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field preferred.
- Availability for minimal travel
M&J Engineering, P.C. is actively interviewing for a Proposal Coordinator
……………..Hauppauge, New York
……………..New Hyde Park, New York
• Assume responsibility for proposal production and coordination as assigned
• Upon proposal completion, compile final pdf of proposal for proposal file
• Develop and maintain all promotional materials (service brochures, firm and employee bios, etc.)
• Development of graphics for proposals, collateral, and website
• Research staff qualifications, maintain resumes, project profiles
• Lead graphic component of awards submissions including posters and presentation material
• Frequently monitor websites for advertisement of new solicitations
• Drive the pursuit process in conjunction with business development and technical staff
• Develop, organize and standardize materials necessary for presentations; coordinate presentation development and scheduling ad enforce accordingly
Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing or related field
5+ years Marketing Experience with and A/E/C company
Proficient in InDesign-ability to create company literature
Excellent writing skills
Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
Exercise independent judgment
Please send job title and resume to email@example.com , or call 516.821.7300
M&J is a leader in providing quality engineering consulting services to a diverse and exciting client base. We attract experienced professionals who understand proactive client service, safety, risk management, and loss prevention practices, quality control, teamwork, and the development of younger staff. We seek employees who enjoy their work, desire continuous improvement, and want to contribute to the vision and growth of a quality, employee-owned, professional firm. To all full-time employees, we provide a comprehensive package of benefits, including medical, dental and eye insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, life insurance, etc. Salary will depend on experience and credentials.
One Lux Studio is a 25-person architectural lighting design firm located in Manhattan. We work on a wide variety of project types with many of the leading architectural firms. One Lux Studio is the recipient of numerous lighting design awards and is well recognized as one of the leading architectural lighting design firms.
Position: Marketing Manager
We are seeking an enthusiastic and resourceful Marketing Manager to plan, coordinate and actively drive all marketing related projects for the firm. A college degree plus 4+ years of similar marketing experience within a professional services firm requested. Please submit a cover letter along with your resume.
· Direct the firm’s marketing strategy and work with the Partners on business development efforts
· Establish programs to accomplish marketing-related goals
· Produce proposals and qualification packages for new business opportunities
· Track proposal activity and follow-up when appropriate
· Develop and maintain marketing materials (project sheets, project lists, resumes and profiles)
· Coordinate presentations and interviews
· Make website updates and changes via WordPress
· Manage all social media including Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
· Curate and send quarterly email newsletters using Mailchimp or other email software program
· Conceptualize, create and maintain graphics for brochures, advertising and promotion
· Prepare award submittals
· Assist Partners with speaking engagements/presentations
· Conduct press outreach
· Coordinate and secure project photography
· Plan and coordinate events
· Maintain professional registrations
· Complete government forms and questionnaires
· Conduct monthly marketing meetings with Partners
· Uphold internal and external branding standards
Excellent writing/proofreading skills required as well as strong graphic design ability and proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite.
Good mentoring/teaching abilities and leadership/managerial skills
Excellent organizational skills
Ability to prioritize
Participation in SMPS-NY is a plus
Familiarity with lighting and/or A/E/C industry and professional organizations (IESNA, IALD, AIA) is a plus.
Full benefits package. Salary commensurate with experience and abilities.
Please send resume and writing and/or graphic samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit A Job Post
AEC Marketing Jobs in New York
An important part of the SMPS New York mission is to enhance our members’ careers. This includes providing an access point for members to locate career opportunities and for companies to seek skilled AEC marketers.