Gilbane is looking for a highly motivated and creative individual to join our Global Sales and Marketing Services (GSMS) team as a Creative Services Coordinator. This position could reside in Baltimore, MD, San Jose, CA or New Brunswick, NJ.
The ideal candidate has experience in the A/E/C Industry and is looking for a position that will challenge their creative skillsets. You have a passion and demonstrated ability to use design to build credibility, deliver clear messages and bring a brand to life. The ideal candidate will also demonstrate strong time management and planning skills and should excel in a high volume, deadline-driven environment.
What does Gilbane offer you?
Gilbane is one of the largest family-owned construction management firms in the country. It is a place where you will work creatively with a diverse group of people. As a visual communicator you will have the unique ability to impact those we reach in a powerful way; to foster the spark of awareness that will produce a positive change in the world.
As a family business, we believe that we’ve built the best team in the industry with a culture of caring that treats every one of our employees as a trusted member of the Gilbane family. We invest in our employees with one of the richest benefit programs in the construction industry, including leadership training, employee education opportunities, and a total rewards benefits program. If you have the desire to become part of a growing organization that treats you like a member of the family while continuously striving to improve – you will feel right at home at Gilbane.
As a Creative Services Coordinator on the Gilbane team you will:
- Work collaboratively with interdisciplinary teams across the company to design high quality materials in both print and digital formats that reinforce Gilbane’s brand and support Global Sales and Marketing efforts
- Deliverable types will concentrate on sales presentations, interactive digital media and creative print collateral, but can also include brochures, proposals, advertisements, signage and murals, tradeshow materials, and other collateral
- Participate in project ideation and work with a team to develop messaging and visual branding
- Edit, resize and touchup images and photography for both print and digital use
- Help to maintain library of graphic and brand assets used throughout the company
- Partner with sales and marketing team members to create impactful branded campaigns, optimize our website and social media and drive the creation of related assets
- Have a strong understanding of the Gilbane brand and advocate for consistency
- Bachelor’s degree in design, marketing, visual communications, or related area
- 1-2 years of relevant experience, preferably within the A/E/C industry
- Or the equivalent combination of the above education and experience
Relevant Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A strong portfolio and understanding of design fundamentals
- Experience in designing for both print and digital media with the end user in mind
- Experience in messaging and design for presentations, data visualizations and related areas within communication design
- Experience in designing for websites and mobile applications including knowledge of UX userflows, wireframes, mock ups and user interfaces is a plus
- Understanding of industry-standard file size requirements and appropriate applications for print and digital media
- Utilizes good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple tight deadlines and keep projects on track, while maintaining a high level of communication with multiple points of contact
- Effective organizational skills to balance short-term priorities with long-term strategic plan tactics and ensure deadlines are met
- Accountable and comfortable rolling up your sleeves. Highly organized, works smart, possesses strong attention to detail and thrives on getting things done.
- Able to work in a virtual team environment. This position will support projects from a variety of markets across the country, requiring flexible work styles: supporting others, coordinating and working independently.
- Have a strong work ethic and drive to continuously improve
- A passion for learning and experimenting with new methods to deliver design solutions
- Demonstrated fluency with Adobe Creative Cloud with enhanced proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator as well as Microsoft Office Suite, with enhanced proficiency in PowerPoint
- Experience with Hubspot, WordPress and knowledge of HTML coding is preferred
- Experience in Adobe XD, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Animate and Spark is preferred
All candidates must submit a portfolio of work with their application to be considered.
Gilbane offers an excellent total compensation package which includes competitive health and welfare benefits, generous profit-sharing/401k plan, as well as technical and management training programs.
Gilbane Building Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Gilbane has an unwavering focus on safety, the environment and caring about everyone involved in our work.
Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
Gilbane is not accepting unsolicited resumes from third party recruiters at this time.
Apply Online At:
- Baltimore, Maryland, United States
- New Brunswick, New Jersey, United States
- San Jose, California, United States
MFS is seeking an outgoing, proactive Marketing Coordinator to help continue the growth of the Marketing Department. MFS is a growing engineering firm that looks to promote from within, so candidate should be eager to learn and grow within the organization.
The successful candidate will assist with the development, design, coordination, production, editing, proofing and delivery of high-quality submittals and accompanying marketing materials. The Marketing Coordinator will produce and ensure the delivery of top quality, on-time and effective proposals, qualification packages, presentations, etc. The Marketing Coordinator will provide the initial mock-up of proposals, presentations, and other marketing materials to the Marketing Manager in an accurate and timely manner.
This position requires work primarily out of the South Plainfield, NJ office, but will require the occasional travel within the tri-state area for marketing related events. This position reports to the Marketing Manager.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by submitting a resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assist with proposal development
- Search for local, state, and federal agency bid opportunities
- Prepare company qualifications including SF330s, key personnel resumes, project reference sheets, and capability statement
- Assist with brand conformance
- Website content management
- Quarterly newsletter
- Social media updates – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Maintain CRM software
- Assist with business development efforts
- Coordinate networking events and sponsorships
- Assist with career fair set up
- Order and maintain stock of company swag and other marketing materials
- Coordinate with other MFS offices to provide/request resources as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field
- 1-3 years’ marketing experience
- 2+ years of experience working in an office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Proficiency with Adobe, specifically InDesign and Acrobat (fillable forms)
- Computer savvy, ability to troubleshoot minor IT issues
- Ability to operate basic office equipment
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Must be a proactive and organized multi-tasker
- Travel to MFS’ NYC office and project sites as needed within the tri-state area
- Travel to 2-3 career fairs per year
- Other occasional local travel within Middlesex county
- Valid driver’s license and reliable means of transportation
- Background check
- Continually required to stand, walk, and sit
- Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
- Continually required to talk or hear
- Continually utilize visual acuity to operate office equipment
- Occasionally required to bend, stoop, kneel, and climb
- Occasionally required to lift, carry, or push items up to 35 pounds
- A/E/C experience
- Experience with Deltek Vision Software CRM platform
- Spanish is a plus, but is not required
- Video editing experience
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
About the Company:
MFS is #24 best places to work in NJ (NJ BIZ 2018).
MFS is #92 on the Top 100 Engineering firms in NYC (ENR 2018).
MFS is an independent and innovative consulting firm headquartered in South Plainfield, New Jersey. We share a total commitment to excellence both internally and externally. Externally, we offer clients expertise in site/civil, structural, geotechnical and foundation, survey, and construction management services. Internally, to eligible employees, we offer excellent benefit packages that include: Paid Vacation, Personal Days, and Holidays, 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance (long and short), Life Insurance, Training, and Tuition Reimbursement. To learn more, please visit us on the web at www.MFSengineers.com. MFS is an EEO/AAP Employer.
Our dynamic Emerging Markets Team is looking for a results-oriented communications professional to lead marketing efforts. The Marketing Lead will assist in developing and expanding opportunities in new Markets for Hardesty & Hanover. The individual will work in a collaborative environment with firm leaders, engineers, and the extended Hardesty & Hanover marketing team to monitor business development, create proposals and supplementary marketing materials.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Utilize industry and public resources to track advertisements of new solicitations and opportunities
· Maintain Company Database, Opportunities, Clients and contacts
· Lead the pursuit process in conjunction with business development and technical staff
· Drive schedules and coordinate the work of department personnel relative to the proposal/presentation needs
· Develop, organize and standardize materials necessary for proposals and presentations coordinate presentation development and scheduling and enforce accordingly
· Contribute ideas to improve existing processes and actively seek new solutions
· Develop industry awards submissions
· Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing or related field
· 5+ years Marketing Experience with an A/E/C company
· Detail oriented and have excellent written and communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skill
· Self starter who can function at a high level with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including 401(k). E-mail resume as an attachment in MS word format to: email@example.com
Submit A Job Post
AEC Marketing Jobs in New York
An important part of the SMPS New York mission is to enhance our members’ careers. This includes providing an access point for members to locate career opportunities and for companies to seek skilled AEC marketers.