The Digital Marketing Coordinator will be a key contributor in driving client engagement through collaboration with marketing and technical leadership throughout the firm. This individual will support the daily execution of social media, marketing emails and website content development.
The primary objective of the position is to raise awareness to generate leads for SM&W. The Digital Marketing Coordinator will assist to execute innovative digital marketing strategies. This will include content generation, SEO, social media, and video to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in SM&W’s services. The candidate will create engaging written and graphical content while staying relevant in the latest social & marketing technologies and trends.
- Proactively engage with key SM&W stakeholders to solicit and develop content that is aligned with SM&W’s business goals and messages, including but not limited to blogs, eblasts, newsletters, social media campaigns, vlogs and video content
- Maintain a consistent user experience and brand presence across digital media channels (currently: LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook) using Hootsuite, as needed
- Manage our global electronic direct mail program (MailChimp) to develop & execute timely and targeted email campaigns
- Identify trends and insights, suggest additional channels to creative growth strategies for digital marketing
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns to advise key stakeholders on improvement for future digital campaigns
- Recommend and implement changes to architecture, content, linking and all aspects of the website
- Review and update copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Generate and analyze Google analytics reports and provide information to marketing management
- Assist in the development of strategic and tactical digital marketing initiatives and plans
- Stay abreast of changing digital marketing trends and opportunities
- Edit and manage digital assets on an as needed basis.
Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant two years minimum work experience
- Web specific experience using a CMS (i.e. WordPress, Drupal, etc.), basic HTML knowledge, and Google Analytics
- Strong graphic design capabilities
- Proficient in Adobe Suite, InDesign (CS5), Photoshop, Illustrator, and Hootsuite
- Video editing experience preferred
- Proficient understanding of SEO and content marketing
- Excellent writing, editing, messaging communication skills to reach audience segments
- Excellent time management skills; ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects, achieve organizational goals, maintain commitments, and meet deadlines
Opportunities to Grow: Tremendous opportunities to grow within an organization that is amongst the most recognized, innovative and trusted multidisciplinary consulting service firms in the world. We are a firm that values and respects our staff, fosters an environment that encourages learning and growth, and is committed to the success of our employees.
Benefits / Work life balance: At SM&W, we are as committed to enjoying life as we are to delivering best-in-class design. We encourage our employees to lead a healthy and balanced life. Our comprehensive benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Individual and Dependent Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Short Term Disability
- A generous Paid Time Off Program (PTO)
- Flexible summer work schedules
- Much More!
Professional Development: We view our professional development programs as strategic investments in our future. As part of the firm’s commitment to licensure and professional development, SM&W offers:
- Training and professional development programs and incentives
- Professional Development Incentive Bonuses
Contact Information: For immediate consideration, please e-mail your resume and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Ref: NY DGTL COORD
Shen Milsom & Wilke, LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Dewberry is looking for a Marketing Pursuit Manager located in Bloomfield, NJ. The successful candidate will support pursuit/proposal efforts and perform a variety of functions in a fast-paced consulting environment. Successful candidates will possess excellent writing and proofreading skills, a positive attitude, strong work ethic, strong sense of professionalism, and the ability to work within a team.
- Preparing proposals and presentations from the initial stage to final production and delivery.
- Analyzes solicitation requirements, prepares proposal plan to include proposal components (graphics, resumes, narrative, etc), outlines, tasks, schedules and responsibilities.
- Supporting pre-RFP capture activities by market research, collecting and analyzing preliminary documentation, and planning and facilitating capture strategy meetings.
- Working with engineering, business development and operations personnel to implement pursuit win strategies, appropriately incorporate sales messages, and produce professional proposals and oral presentations.
- Manages multiple proposals and qualifications submissions simultaneously in an effective and efficient manner under tight deadlines.
- Understand how to manage time appropriately.
- Complying with our corporate standards to present a consistent appearance and style for external marketing communications, including qualification packages, presentation graphics, advertisements, and awards submissions.
- Writing/editing sales materials including project descriptions and resumes.
- Maintaining the company’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
- Position may involve working overtime as necessary to meet pursuit deadlines.
- BA or BS degree preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in A/E/C industry or marketing professional services preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite and DELTEK Vision preferred.
- Excellent writing skills required.
- Time management skills required.
- Strong interpersonal skills required.
*At this time, Dewberry will not sponsor a new applicant for work authorization.
*Dewberry is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
*Prior to a final offer of employment, the selected candidate will be required to submit to a background screening which may include, but is not limited to, employment verification, educational and other credential verification, driving record check, criminal background check, and an investigative consumer report. These screenings will be conducted by Dewberry’s background vendor of choice and will be conducted in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local law.
CannonDesign has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Strategist to perform in the role of Industry Marketing Leader. This creative, forward-thinking individual will drive the redevelopment of marketing strategy and messaging for our health practice. They will act as a strategic marketing partner and be responsible for leading marketing strategies and campaigns, in partnership with Health Directors, to accelerate top line growth and differentiation in the marketplace. The successful candidate will be charged with building compelling stories and brand strategies, aligned with the practice’s vision, that deliver unprecedented value to clients. The Industry Marketing Leader must be part hands-on tactician and part strategist, and have a passion for people, technology, and creativity.
We prefer to have this position based in Chicago, New York, or St. Louis, but will consider other CannonDesign locations for exceptional candidates. We are an integrated global design firm that unites a dynamic team of architects, engineers, strategists, futurists, researchers, and industry specialists driven by a singular goal – to help solve our clients’ and society’s greatest challenges with creative problem solving.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Leads the development of market-specific brand messaging that aligns with market strategy creating a compelling advantage for CannonDesign and differentiates us from our peers.
- In partnership with Communications, participate in or lead non-pursuit related projects, including market-related conferences, events and award submissions.
- Lead the quality of brand messages and materials for the health market, and work collaboratively to ensure unified brand messaging is delivered consistently across the practice.
- Partner with Director(s) of Health Practice on market-specific strategy and competitive differentiation to direct and support business plan priorities. Develop custom market intelligence to inform successful target client and opportunity capture.
- Leverage knowledge of the market and typology portfolio to strategically direct our positioning for opportunities.
- Work with Marketing, Health Market Leaders, and Client Leaders to ensure best outcomes for top strategic pursuits, including content development.
- Develop, organize, catalog, and consistently update market-specific content.
- Work with project teams, local marketing staff and Knowledge Management team to ensure project benchmarks are collected and available for marketing and project use.
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field. Minimum 10+ years of related industry experience required. Health market specific experience a plus. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Cloud, Salesforce, InDesign desirable. Must be collaborative, self-driven and entrepreneurial with the ability to maintain and prioritize deadlines. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must. Click on apply now to upload your resume.
As a condition of employment, all CannonDesigners are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.
Submit A Job Post
AEC Marketing Jobs in New York
An important part of the SMPS New York mission is to enhance our members’ careers. This includes providing an access point for members to locate career opportunities and for companies to seek skilled AEC marketers.