Dewberry is a leading, market-facing professional services firm with more than 50 locations and 2,000 professionals nationwide. What sets us apart from our competitors is our people. At Dewberry, we seek out exceptional talent and strive to deliver the highest quality of services to our clients. Whether you’re an experienced professional or a new graduate, you’ll have the chance to collaborate with the best and brightest and work on innovative and complex projects at the forefront of the industry. Our commitment to excellence stems from our personal integrity and from other defining attributes, which we call “Dewberry at Work,” that have inspired our employees to be successful for more than a half-century.
Dewberry is currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator based in our Parsippany, NJ office. This position requires one to five years of background in professional services marketing, communications, and/or proposal preparation and will be a part of a collaborative team of marketers and business development professionals with resources to support this position’s success.
- Prepare marketing collateral including brochures, leave-behinds, and other marketing materials.
- Develop proposal responses both collaboratively with marketing pursuit manager as well as being empowered to develop responses on your own.
- Coordinate presentations for new business and to promote thought leadership.
- Coordinate conference participation including exhibits, sponsorships, raising visibility for Dewberry’s participation through social media and other channels, and assessing event return-on-investment.
- Support business development and operational personnel in market research, competitor analysis, and client intelligence.
- Record information in the customer relationship management database (CRM).
- Support marketing in day-to-day efforts.
- BA or BS in English, communications, marketing, or equivalent required.
- One to five years of experience personally developing and producing marketing materials.
- Exceptional written communication skills.
- A genuine passion for detail.
- Effective proposal coordination skills, including planning, organization, communication, and resource management skills.
- Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint skills. Customer relationship management database experience is also desired.
- Ability to manage time appropriately. Must be available to work overtime as necessary in order to meet business requirements.
*At this time, Dewberry will not sponsor a new applicant for work authorization.
*Dewberry is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
*Prior to a final offer of employment, the selected candidate will be required to submit to a background screening which may include, but is not limited to, employment verification, educational and other credential verification, driving record check, criminal background check, and an investigative consumer report. These screenings will be conducted by Dewberry’s background vendor of choice and will be conducted in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local law.
Submit A Job Post
AEC Marketing Jobs in New York
An important part of the SMPS New York mission is to enhance our members’ careers. This includes providing an access point for members to locate career opportunities and for companies to seek skilled AEC marketers.