Dattner Architects is seeking a full-time entry-level designer to work in our Marketing team to develop written and graphic materials to tell the story of our firm and our projects. The selected candidate will help produce proposals, presentations, social media and other digital marketing materials. The candidate will conduct research, create information graphics, and work closely with the marketing team and the studio staff. A willingness to participate in a wide range of tasks is critical to success.
Qualified candidates will have:
· Bachelor or Master of Architecture
· 0 to 1 year’s relevant professional experience
· Strong graphic skills and 3D presentation skills
· Excellent writing skills
· Functional knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD, Revit
· Experience with videos and animations a plus
· Focused, organized, detail-oriented, and design-minded
· Ability to juggle multiple assignments
· Ability to work effectively in a team environment AND be a self-starter
· Responsibility to meet your own deadlines, manage time wisely, and prioritize tasks.
· Ability to maintain graphic standards
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and portfolio. Portfolios should include examples of personal/academic and professional work and be limited to 10 MB.
About Dattner Architects
Dattner Architects foundation is civic architecture. We have a passion for the city and for designing inspired, socially impactful spaces. This defines our work and has led to numerous awards. Our practice is organized around three studios, each of which focuses on a specific typology: housing; education, cultural and healthcare; infrastructure and transportation. With over 100 people in our Manhattan office, we maintain a vibrant working environment. Learning and professional growth are nurtured through mentorship and daily collaboration, as well as socialization. We regularly host continuing education seminars, “happy hour” presentations, and employee art exhibits. Our firm fosters diversity, community engagement, and live-work balance.
To apply: Marketing Coordinator
Dattner Architects is an equal opportunity employer. Please visit our website to learn more about our firm culture and employment practices: Careers at Dattner
Position Description: In collaboration with the business development team, responsible for all aspects of proposal development—ensuring security and integrity of all proposal documentation, coordinating internal flow and review of all proposal inputs, and directing production of final master proposal.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Independently define, schedule and manage the proposal preparation process, including identifying details and staffing required.
- Organize presentation rehearsals, including actively supporting facilitators and coaches.
- Establish the electronic file structure, access, and back-up capability and procedures for all proposal materials on the team’s server system and firm’s intranet including Sharepoint, Salesforce and CRM.
- Generate custom copy for proposals and presentations, including writing/editing text, design layout, custom graphics, tailoring resumes, integrating schedules, with minimal oversight and input from the marketing manager and/or sales lead
- Generate resumes
- Maintain and update boiler plate templates for both proposal and presentations
- Perform Project Marketing for selected projects of varying sizes from award through completion including but not limited to updating of project marketing database, on-site photography, etc.
- Develop a plan for final production cycles and resources required
- Coordinate and maintain the internal flow and review of all proposal inputs and outputs
- Supervise the daily operations of vendors
- Works with Community Affairs Manager and Marketing Manager to set up, promote and execute pursuit-specific outreach programs
- Develop and maintain relationships with marketing counterparts of clients, potential clients, architects and engineers.
- Monitor media sources for pertinent information relative to specific pursuits.
- Participate in local media events, civic and professional group meetings, client industry trade associations and community and industry activities to enhance the image of the company.
Qualifications: Minimum 4 year degree in marketing or related field plus 4 years of marketing experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Strong Computer and IT Skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Works well with little supervision, display initiative, independent thinking and teamwork. Displays actions related to profitability. Proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook. Familiar with InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Graphic Design.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, or crouch. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is sometimes exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to airborne particles or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
*May perform other duties and necessary or assigned.
Turner is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
FXCollaborative leverages broad expertise in architecture, interiors and planning to enrich our world with responsible, intelligent, and beautiful design. The firm’s holistic approach integrates client aspirations, an urban sensibility, and a celebration of the craft of building. FXCollaborative’s work ranges from the scale of individual buildings and interiors—office towers, multi-family residences, cultural facilities, workplace, K-12 and higher-education institutions—to the city as a whole, addressing infrastructure and transportation.
We are currently seeking a dynamic Marketing Manager.
Primary Purpose of the Position: The Marketing Manager will track and oversee strategic pursuits for the firm, including activities during the entire sales cycle: research and teaming, producing qualifications packages, holding go/no go discussions, leading proposals, and preparing materials for client interviews. The Manager will use Deltek to track leads and pursuit efforts, and work with the Director of Marketing & Communications to analyze data. The Manager will work closely with leadership on strategic issues for the firm and each studio and will guide and mentor other marketing staff during the pursuit process. In addition, the manager will manage and support internal and external communications and thought leadership activities
- For strategic pursuits, conduct client research, assemble qualifications packages, lead major proposals, and prep teams for client interviews.
- Mentor and manage staff for particular pursuits, ensuring compliance on all deliverables.
- Formulate strategic win themes and key differentiators to be woven into each deliverable.
- Manage pursuit close out process and schedule/attend debriefs.
- Research key clients and track public agency sites; circulate information as appropriate.
- Orchestrate the collection and accurate maintenance of project, personnel, client, and subconsultant data; assist with marketing drive organization and maintenance.
- Write and edit project descriptions, case studies, and other marketing collateral/materials.
- Work with Director of Marketing & Communications and CFO to analyze marketing data including ROI and hit rate statistics.
- Manage and support internal and external communications, public relations, and thought leadership.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Strong interest in architecture and belief in environmental responsibility
- Minimum 5+ years of industry experience.
- Four year college degree in related field.
- Strong organizational and management abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively juggle multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, Word, Excel, and Deltek preferred.
Please e-mail your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to put Marketing Manager in the subject line.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, transgender, gender identity or expression, observance of the Sabbath, political activities, caregiver status, unemployment status, use of a service dog, criminal/arrest record, credit history, lawful use of any product or lawful recreational activities when not at work, traits historically associated with race, religious attire or facial hair, or reproductive health decisions. FXCollaborative takes affirmative action in support of its policy to and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. FXCollaborative welcomes diversity in the workplace.
Submit A Job Post
AEC Marketing Jobs in New York
An important part of the SMPS New York mission is to enhance our members’ careers. This includes providing an access point for members to locate career opportunities and for companies to seek skilled AEC marketers.