Our 14th annual marketing and leadership symposium, THE Marketing Event, is all about “The Power of Storytelling in Marketing and Business Development.” As marketers, it’s our responsibility to tell the stories of our firms and organizations. At this year’s TME, we’ll break down how the pros are using storytelling tactics to drive business, showcase the capabilities of their firm with a clear and effective voice, and ultimately, promote their brand.
Learn more on our #TME18 (yep, that’s our custom hashtag!) page & register today.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
PRE-TME NETWORKING MIXER, SPONSORED BY ARUP
Thursday, November 1, 2018, 6:30 – 8:00PM
RSVP required with TME registration
Friday, November 2, 2018; 8:00AM – 5:00PM
“The Red Thread: How to find and tell the story of ideas” – Tamsen Webster, Principal, Tamsen Webster
Topic One: The Visual Narrative
- “Taking the Best Shot at your Stories” – Tami Hausman, Founder & Principal, Hausman LLC, Brad Feinknopf, Founder & Principal, Feinknopf, and Caroline Noirjean, Senior Graphic Designer, Grimshaw
- “The Value of a Clean Shirt” – Chris Calori, Principal and Jessica Schrader, Senior Manager, Entro- CVE Design
- “Fine Artists and Storytelling – How they sell with images” – Maria Von Vlodrop, Founder and Principal, MvVo Art
Topic Two: Big Data
- “Authentic Conversations in the Age of AI” – Samantha Stone, Founder, CMO, The Marketing Advisory Network
- “How Color & Design Trends Tell the Story of our Times… From Frank Lloyd Wright to Today” – Dee Schlotter, Sr. Color Marketing Manager, PPG
- “Decoding Your Data DNA: Best Practices for Customer Acquisition” – Jennifer Shaheen, President & CEO, Technology Therapy Group
Topic Three: Digital Media
- “Connecting the Analytical (and ROI) Dots with Storytelling” – Tim Asimos, VP/Director, Circle S Studio
- “Branding is a Verb: Teaching Internal Teams to be Active Brand Storytellers” – Brandi Knox, Principal, Knox Design Strategy
“Why your Best Salesman Might be a Rhinoceros” – Dean Shaw, Customer Experience Analytic Program Manager, SAS
POST-TME ROOFTOP RECEPTION, SPONSORED BY HAUSMAN LLC
Friday, November 2, 2018; 5:30PM – 8:00PM
Join us and continue the conversation during our sunset reception at stunning Andaz Hotel rooftop featuring the sultry sounds of Acute Inflections, a chic duo of singer Elasea Douglas and bassist Sadiki Pierre. Heads of State, Celebrities and CEOs regularly entrust them to amaze the attendees of their personal celebrations. They have even opened for Jennifer Hudson, Sting, and other notable artists at some of these events.