Senior Marketing Coordinator
HLB Lighting Design
- Member, SMPS-NY
- Director, Professional Development Committee
Developing effective graphics for print, signage, and websites is crucial in order to remain competitive in today’s market. Adobe Illustrator is a useful tool that can be used to create eye-catching, meaningful, and informative graphics that will appeal to current and potential clients. Ultimately, generating interest in the firm and sales.
This two-hour seminar will feature senior tech guru and instructor at Noble Desktop, Dan Rodney. Dan will discuss the fundamentals of Illustrator in a way that makes them approachable for someone who is just getting started. Takeaways from this seminar include:
- Understanding Vector vs Pixel-Based Graphics
- Drawing Basic Shapes
- Build Complex Shapes by Combining Easy to Draw Shapes
- Unlocking the Mystery of the Pen Tool
- Fill and Stroke Colors
- Adding Effects such as Drop Shadows
- Using the Appearance Panel
- How to Save Files (File Formats for Print and Web)
For more information and to register, click here.