Christy Rose, RLA, LEED AP
Manager, Client Relations
- Member, SMPS-NY
- Director, Programs Committee
Are you a business development sleuth looking to meet influential AEC industry leaders? Do you want to introduce potential clients to your CEO? Would you love to better position your company for upcoming business opportunities?
For many people, the opportunity to hob nob with the city’s most prominent agency reps, developers, and consultants, is not only compelling, but pivotal in taking their careers to the next level!
By joining the Programs Committee, you can develop important programs in health care, transportation, adaptive re-use, and more, that shape the conversation around NYC’s upcoming trends — and bring you closer to the people who make them happen.
Each year, the Programs Committee develops four amazing panels about topical issues and opportunities on the horizon. Guests come to mingle, eat breakfast, or drink cocktails with potential clients — then gather to soak in all of the valuable AEC industry knowledge shared by our extraordinary panelists.
Our mission is to help AEC sales and marketing professionals develop new relationships that bring their companies’ new business. How do we do this? We have amazing people like you on our committee! So, who should join?
- Business development (BD) professionals who want to entice their network of contacts as panelists or guests
- Professionals with knowledge of specific AEC markets
- People who love exploring AEC trends and forecasts
- Budding event planners who thrive on the logistics of event planning
- Just think about it — you can bring your clients and CEOs to network with AEC’s top industry thought leaders, at an amazing event you created!
To find out more, contact Christy Rose, SMPS-NY Director of Programs, at 917-434-2236. Give us a call!