HAKS is a multi-disciplined construction management, engineering, architectural firm headquartered in NYC.
• Strong writing, communication and analytical skills.
• Minimum of five years of experience in writing technical materials, including engineering reports, technical proposals, technical articles for industry publication, newsletters, among others.
• Must be able to meet tight deadlines, work independently and as part of a team.
• Microsoft Office Suite experience required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Marketing or Journalism.
• Engineering/Architectural/Construction Management experience preferred.
*Kindly submit a technical writing sample.*
We are an equal employment/affirmative action employer.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org