Reports to the Business Development Manager. Strategically leads the New York Marketing group to be a highly effective and efficient team creating high quality proposals, presentations, marketing materials, PR campaigns, online communications and the maintenance of those items. Also works with Partners, Principals and BDM in networking, lead generation, etc., and always strive to enhance the Buro Happold image and keep abreast of the latest technology and materials available to insure that a continuous improvement process is always in place. Manages public relations, proposals, market research, graphic demands, photography and general maintenance of all marketing materials. Oversees the Marketing Manager and Marketing Coordinator.
• High proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite specifically InDesign, Photoshop, and PowerPoint
• Experience working across multiple offices
• Experience managing a team
• 10-15 years of progressive experience, preferably in the AEC industry
Works well without supervision, Good Common Sense, Can set the tone in a letter both grammatically and politically, PowerPoint Presentation, Good Listening Skills, Can take direction w/o follow up, Excellent Communication Skills.
• Has excellent organizational and time management skills, and can prioritize multiple initiatives at once;
• Is highly creative, has a great attitude and works well in teams
• An appreciation for the contribution that engineering make to the built environment at all scales
• Ability to think broadly about how BH can better position itself in the marketplace
• Passion for BH and ambitious for success
• Enthusiastic communicator and excellent collaborator
• Must be reliable and enjoy working in a team-oriented environment
• Ability to be an independent starter; comfortable working alone and with others
• Flexible and ‘can-do’ attitude – Able to use your own initiative get things done, despite challenge
• Ability to interact directly with senior staff to complete tasks
• Detail oriented with an emphasis on quality, accuracy and content
Please send resumes to email@example.com with Senior Marketing Manager as the subject line.