VOA’s Marketing Coordinator will work closely with our Business Development Director and the Principals of our New York office to support and administer our marketing and new business efforts.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
1. Create, prepare, and produce all brochures, qualifications, and proposals. Develop written and graphic content; edit documents per the BD Director/Principal/ Project Manager’s comments.
2. Assure the quality of submissions and maintain corporate standards regarding proposal, presentation and brochure formats.
3. Maintain and update all brochure and presentation templates to ensure they are up-to-date and ready for client meetings.
4. Work closely with the other VOA offices to keep up to date on firm new business wins, projects and resources. Communicate and share the New York’s office’s new collateral materials developed, new project photography, etc.
5. Manage and coordinate all photography. Work with the Business Development Director and Managing Principal to identify projects for photography, determine shot list, coordinate with the client, photographer, and project team, provide staging and on-site management, and manage color correction and edits.
6. Manage VOA NY’s social media presence on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Pinterest. Strategize with BD and other offices for social media campaigns.
7. Manage VOA NY’s blog presence, including event recaps, project announcements and thought leadership pieces. Includes research, writing and editing in coordination with VOA’s Content Manager.
8. Work with Principals/Design Team and BD Director on targeted press releases, editorial features, and placement tracking.
9. Research relevant award competitions and maintain award calendar. Execute award submittals in conjunction with Business Development Director and Managing Principal.
10. Works with other VOA marketing staff and Principals to develop sector specific newsletters, i.e. retail, workplace, and hospitality.
11. Maintain and develop text and file/image databases for all projects. This includes creating and editing project pages, project descriptions, resumes, bios, etc.
12. Maintain marketing database, marketing files, and all existing client and project information.
13. Assist with market sector and client research.
Have very strong organizational, written, and verbal communication skills, excellent proofreading skills and graphic design sensibility.
Highly detail-oriented, organized, able to prioritize, multi-task, and handle multiple deadlines and projects effectively and efficiently.
Capable of working independently or collaboratively.
Energized and creative personality; self-motivated, possess strong interpersonal skills, a positive can-do attitude and a professional demeanor.
Proficient in Microsoft Office, and Adobe Creative Suite. Experience with Adobe InDesign is a MUST.
Experience in Deltek CRM a plus.
Qualified candidates should email a cover letter, resume and portfolio/writing samples to