The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents.
We have a position for a Senior Marketing Coordinator on our growing team with a focus on our Architecture and Buildings Engineering practices.
In this role, you’ll prepare thoughtful proposals with high-impact, engaging presentations, and other communications in alignment with the Stantec brand. You’ll be working closely with our technical project managers to create compelling messages that set our firm apart from the pack.
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
• Post-secondary education in marketing, communications, journalism, English, business, or related area.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a marketing-related field. Experience in the Architecture or Buildings Engineering industries is strongly preferred.
• Proven experience developing responses to detailed requests for proposals (RFPs).
• Detail-oriented and organized, with exceptional prioritization skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and web-based interfaces.
• Must have the ability to work independently and also in cooperation with a larger regional team. Candidate should enjoy working with different personality styles and management levels, both in person and across geographies.
• Must thrive working assertively in a deadline-driven environment.
Please apply online here.