Ennead Architects, an internationally recognized architecture firm, is looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Coordinator. Our portfolio is diverse in typology, scale and location and includes new construction, renovation and expansion, historic preservation, interior design and master planning. Clients are principally cultural, educational, scientific and governmental institutions.
The successful candidate will have mastered the mechanics of securing work in the architecture industry (i.e. RFQ/RFP process), will know current graphic layout software and have proficient writing skills to aid in the writing, design and production of the firm’s promotional efforts, including reactive marketing, pro-active business development, public relations and press outreach, lecture presentations, etc. The position requires the ability to communicate effectively and collaborate in an interdisciplinary environment. The candidate will be part of the Marketing Team in a fast-paced, deadline-driven atmosphere and must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Preparation, coordination and production of qualifications packages, proposals, presentation materials and competition pre-qualifications entries
• Preparation of firm collateral such as project cut sheets and resumes
• Completion and layout of industry standard forms (such as the SF 330)
• Working with other members of the department to maintain databases of electronic files of text and graphic materials
• Preparation of lecture presentations
• 3+ years experience in the design industry, preferably in an architecture, design or engineering firm
• Four-year Bachelor’s degree with significant background in architecture, art or design
• Friendly, outgoing personality with strong organizational, collaboration and communication skills
• Excellent writing skills with the abilities to craft articulate text with a targeted purpose, based on content provided
• Visual sensibilities in connection with presenting architectural projects, including ability to read architectural drawings
• Proficiency with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of printing and print production important
• Knowledge of HTML, Flash, Dreamweaver and Fireworks a plus
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and brief work/writing samples (avoid boilerplate) in PDF format along with salary requirements to email@example.com. Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email, and please go to the 2nd page of http://ennead.com/#/contact and submit the Applicant ID, Veteran Self-ID, and Disability Self-ID Forms with your materials. In addition, please indicate in your cover letter whether or not you are legally authorized to work in the US, or if you will now, or in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B visa status).
The firm is an equal opportunity employer and complies with applicable local, state and federal fair employment practices laws. The firm gives equal opportunity and consideration to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, creed, age, disability which is unrelated to the individual’s ability to perform the duties of a particular job or position, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable local, state or federal laws.