Brown and Caldwell currently has an opportunity for a Senior Marketing Coordinator based in our New York City office. This position requires a strong leader to support a wide array of marketing functions. This is a highly self-directed position that involves creation of persuasive proposals, presentations, and marketing material; facilitation of company sales and marketing process; and maintenance of systems and tools to promote overall efficiency and effectiveness. The successful candidate will work closely with senior leaders including Marketing Managers and Area Leaders. We are actively seeking a self-motivated and creative professional with proven communication and task management skills.
• Coordinate and produce high-quality and persuasive proposals and presentations.
• Facilitate and guide staff in effectively utilizing company sales and marketing process.
• Maintain systems, tools, and information that support efficient and quality responses to RFPs/RFQs and strategic business development efforts.
• Work closely with Client Service Managers to understand and build strategies to respond to client needs, meetings and events.
Work with office staff to support day-to-day sales and marketing efforts. Responsibilities include the following:
• Proposal/Presentation Development – leads and facilitates our company sales and marketing process to help teams position and respond to multiple concurrent pursuits. Process includes coordinating and contributing to all elements of pursuits, including writing, formatting, proofreading, and editing/review to ensure persuasive messages, and production. Effectively manages resources such as administrative support and coordination with graphics professionals.
• Marketing Information – manages process to create and maintain well-organized, up-to-date qualifications statements, project descriptions, and resumes that reflect firm strengths and client benefits. Includes writing, researching, and editing material.
• Client Development – provides general business development support to facilitate client contact by client service managers and other staff, including tactical action planning and tracking, assembling information packages, organizing client workshops and special events, and maintaining marketing files. Maintains of client mailing list in central database.
• Opportunity Tracking – provides timely entry of accurate and complete opportunity information in company tracking system, monitoring and working with CSMs to populate sales funnel. Uses systems and tools to their fullest potential for recording pursuits, including tagging and sharing pursuit products and debrief information.
• Performance Indicators – reports key sales performance results to help staff assess results.
• Growth Initiatives and Business Development – coordinates with managers and other marketers to implement company and regional initiatives and support specific marketing efforts. Contributes to company marketing process improvements. Provides event planning support for priority conferences. Implements branding initiatives.
• Training – assists in developing needed educational sessions on company sales/marketing process and related topics.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in a marketing role in the engineering, construction, or architecture field.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or demonstrated equivalent (preference for degree in Communications, English, Journalism, or Marketing).
• Successful proposal/interview coordinator; experience responding to RFPs/RFQs and performing all aspects of production.
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with emphasis on superior persuasive writing, presentation, and interviewing ability.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work independently as well as in team environments, often under tight deadline situations.
• Experienced in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook).
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Acrobat, Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop).
Critical Traits/Skill Sets:
Leader, Coach, Responsive, Detail Oriented, Self-Driven, Effective Communicator / Persuasive Writer, Resourceful
Please visit the Now Hiring section of our website to apply: http://www.brownandcaldwell.com