Building Envelope Proposal Writer/Marketing Assistant – Vidaris, Inc., New York City Office (HQ)
Vidaris, Inc., a leading consulting firm specializing in building envelope, sustainability and energy efficiency, seeks an experienced Proposal Writer/Marketing Assistant to support its Building Envelope division. The right candidate will demonstrate the ability to own the proposal writing process from initiation through production and delivery, respond well to daily time-sensitive requests and possess some knowledge of the A/E/C industry.
• Write, produce, and work with Principals/Associates/Business Development Team to ensure delivery of excellent exterior wall and roofing/waterproofing proposals and estimating sheets. Maintain spreadsheets and track proposals from request through delivery, and then assist Business Development with follow ups, schedules and accounting inquires. Stay on schedule to meet deadlines. Help team maintain best and most efficient practices. Modify template language as required to achieve a superior proposal experience for our Clients. Call/email our clients/prospects to obtain any additional project information needed for accuracy. File digital and hardcopy versions of proposal & contract folders.
• Collect, enter and maintain Client and project data for various databases and spreadsheets.
• Update Vidaris data information in qualification packages and other marketing materials (including resumes), as needed or requested.
• Help team update and manage current Client contact lists for marketing distribution and billing purposes.
• Assist with various administrative tasks related to our business, as requested.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Experience working at an architecture, engineering, marketing or related consulting firm.
• Excellent organization, communication, writing and time management skills required.
• Able to work and converse efficiently with all levels of colleagues, clients and other external contacts.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
• Familiarity with Deltek Vision & Adobe InDesign is a plus.
Please visit our website, www.vidaris.com, to find out more about us and submit all qualifying resumes to email@example.com.