Company: Vidaris, Inc., a leading consulting firm specializing in building envelope, energy efficiency and code advisory seeks an experienced Proposal Writer to support its Building Envelope division. The right candidate will demonstrate the ability to own the proposal production process from initiation through delivery, respond well to daily time-sensitive requests and possess some knowledge of the A/E/C industry.
• Coordinate, produce, and work with Principals/Associates/Business Development Team to ensure delivery of excellent exterior wall and roofing/waterproofing proposals and fee estimating sheets.
• Maintain spreadsheets and track proposals process from request through delivery, and then assist Business Development with follow ups, schedules and accounting inquires.
• Ability to multi-task and meet or beat deadlines and help team maintain best and most efficient practices.
• Modify template language as required to achieve a superior proposal experience for our Clients.
• Contact Clients/prospects to obtain any additional project information needed for accuracy.
• File digital and hardcopy versions of proposal & contract folders.
• Collect, enter and maintain Client and project data for various databases and spreadsheets.
• Help team update and maintain current Client contact lists for marketing distribution and billing purposes.
• Assist with various administrative tasks related to our business, as requested.
• The ability to work as a both a team player as well as independent self-starter
• Other duties as assigned.
• Experience working at an architecture, engineering, construction or related field consulting firm.
• Excellent organization, communication, writing and time management skills required.
• Able to work and converse efficiently with all levels of colleagues, Clients and other external contacts.
• Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Familiarity with Deltek Vision, Adobe InDesign and Hubspot CRM is a plus.