AFG Group, a recognized CM firm with offices and projects throughout the nation is seeking an experienced Proposal Manager for our New York City Office.
The Proposal Manager will coordinate and develop technical proposals and presentations, interfacing with technical personnel and coordinating sub consultants and partners.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
• Three to five years’ experience writing proposals and preparing materials such as brochures, trade show displays, etc. for the A/E/CM industry.
• Demonstrates knowledge and familiarity with all industry Standard Forms and New York City/State agency procurement procedures.
• The ability to multi-task, manage and meet fast-paced deadlines as a team player coordinating principals between multiple offices and locations.
• The experience and judgment to work proactively without direction.
• Expertise in MS Office applications is essential.
• Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
• Experience coordinating social media and email campaigns (Constant Contact or equivalent)
• Experience updating new and ongoing project data and resumes into Deltek Vision.
AFG offers a salary commensurate with experience, and comprehensive benefits, including 401k, medical/dental/vision/life, paid time off including holidays, and more.
To apply please send your resume to: Pauline Fraser at email@example.com