Toscano Clements Taylor (TCT) is a cost estimating firm that works hand-in-hand with architecture and engineering firms on a wide variety of public and private sector projects. Our rapidly expanding Long Island, New York office has an excellent opportunity for a motivated Proposal Coordinator.
This position will report directly to our Marketing Manager and will provide high-level administrative and marketing support to our clients and staff. The selected candidate will interface daily with our clients and will support the marketing team on deadline-sensitive deliverables such as qualifications packages, proposals, brochures, and presentations, and will also maintain our CRM database of proposal and project files, images, text, and graphics.
We are seeking a highly organized, detail-oriented individual who is bright, enthusiastic, and works comfortably in a team environment. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required for this role. The right individual will capitalize on the energy of a fast-paced environment and should have a proven track record of multi-tasking effectively.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responding quickly to numerous email requests from current and prospective clients
• Developing and producing time-sensitive submissions: proposals, brochures, awards and qualifications packages
• Managing our calendar of qualifications packages and proposal requests
• Entering and tracking opportunities and project information within our CRM database (Cosential)
• Maintaining and generating project data sheets, resume and brochure pages
• Writing and customizing text for submissions and marketing materials
• Assisting with creating and updating content on our website and social media platforms
• Assisting with internal and external communications efforts
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business, communications, English, or a related field required
• 1-3 years relevant work experience, preferably within the A/E/C industry
• Excellent writing and proofreading skills
• Ability to read, comprehend and execute detailed proposal instructions and responses, tailoring responses to address client needs
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• Proficiency in the use of social media marketing for business strongly preferred (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn)
• Experience using a CRM database strongly preferred (e.g., Salesforce, Deltek, BST, Cosential)
• Familiarity with writing and responding to A/E/C proposals and qualifications requests (e.g., RFP, RFQ, LOI) strongly preferred.
Compensation and Benefits:
• Competitive market-based salary, commensurate with experience and education
• Comprehensive benefits package available: 401(k); Health Insurance; Profit Sharing; Paid time-off; and more!
Go to our career site – http://tctcost.exactapplicant.com/jobs/
and apply for the Proposal Coordinator position.